Instead of deleting 'race baiting' threads, they should go to the war room instead

No shit.
Why the fuck are race threads in a UFC/MMA discussion sub forum.
Makes no sense.

how about dont make race baiting threads in this section?

I dont blame the mods for deleting them, if you know they are meant to be in the war room..... post them in the war room

because of tyron woodley I think :D

you did read my posts there right. I'm sure I have a point.
You do, and I get where you were coming from

But not in the Heavys man - the War Room exists for a reason.
Shit take it to the OT.
Some of us just want to talk about our man crushes on Conor McGregor and accuse fighters of roiding, and romanticize pride fighters
LET US LIVE

So this is bait thread for race bait thread?

4b8Pw7w.gif

Race bait threads existed long before Woodley

Most of them shouldn't even go to the War Room, because they're troll threads

Meh most of those idiots don't really bring up any good points and a lot of them just seem to be trolling, I think deleting those threads is the right way to go.

No shit.
Why the fuck are race threads in a UFC/MMA discussion sub forum.
Makes no sense.

It's unfortunate, there seems to be at least two of them on the front page at all times these days. Woodley actually did a few things right at the press conference, but that always gets drowned out by the racism stuff. Up to this point, Woodley's done his part in trying to sell his own individual fight. It's time for Wonderboy to step up his game a bit, he being a little too nice.

Because you can start them in OT so that I can read about fight stuff here. Many of you are invested in American social issues, so they flood fight discussion.

The war room is too much for the weak trolls from the heavies.

I dont blame the mods for deleting them, if you know they are meant to be in the war room..... post them in the war room
This^ Grow the fuck up.

I know but posters don't. I find it annoying to make a post and then see it deleted because of it. discussion had 2 pages already and I wanted to keep it going ffs!

It's unfortunate, there seems to be at least two of them on the front page at all times these days. Woodley actually did a few things right at the press conference, but that always gets drowned out by the racism stuff. Up to this point, Woodley's done his part in trying to sell his own individual fight. It's time for Wonderboy to step up his game a bit, he being a little too nice.
Did you hear the Radio interview that Wonderboy, Woodley and Frankie did together? Wonderboy has no ability to self promote, he's far too humble and I don't think it's an act. I have to give Tyron a lot of credit for making this fight into something people want to see for more than just the matchup.

This should have been started in the support forum, but oh well.

I never made a race baiting thread in my life. well, this one is the only merely about race...
I wasn't referring to you, just those making these threads. They know what they're doing.

It wouldn't be the easy trolling like it is here for the little ones.
If they went directly to the war room they would have to be prepared and not actually reallllllly sensitive in real life

Did you hear the Radio interview that Wonderboy, Woodley and Frankie did together? Wonderboy has no ability to self promote, he's far too humble and I don't think it's an act. I have to give Tyron a lot of credit for making this fight into something people want to see for more than just the matchup.

Thompson genuinely believes that it's disrespectful to say that he thinks he will knock Tyron out. I don't get, he's a prize fighter, that's what prize fighters say. It would be weird if I heard a preacher say that to one of his deacons, but prize fighters are given a certain amount of rope before their words are deemed disrespectful. Thompson hasn't learned where that line is yet, and at his age, I doubt he ever will, he's not 22 years old.

Back