Why did Conor say he whooped Nate's ass?

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conor won the rounds, but the round Nate won was more dominant, and he finished strong, based on that IMO should of been given a draw.

Conor is fake humble guys. He pretends to be cool after the fight and talks shit right after. Not cool.

Conor won the rounds, but the round Nate won was more dominant, and he finished strong, based on that IMO should of been given a draw.

Conor is fake humble guys. He pretends to be cool after the fight and talks shit right after. Not cool.

the rounds nate won were more dominant? what lmao?

Conor knocked him down repeatedly.

Nate's rounds that he "won" were mostly flurries at the end that barely landed. He never even had conor rocked.

what'd you expect him to say, the truth?

In 2 year Conor will be gone anyway.

Bc he whooped the absolute dog piss out of nate in that second fight. I had it 49-45. In those first two rounds he made it look like nate had never even heard the word combat.

Cause Nate is still talking shit. He fucked up his face and knocked him on his butt numerious times, that's enough for me.

Because Conor knows that when he says something, whether it's true or not, his followers will immediately take it as fact and will boast about it on Sherdog for months.

Cause his fans keep the myth alive he dominated the fight. Because, maybe, in his mind (and in his fans mind) Winning some rounds mean you dominated the whole fight. Nate probably held back to get a third fight, and to add to the myth Conor "busted him open" dude gets cut way too easily.

Bc he whooped the absolute dog piss out of nate in that second fight. I had it 49-45. In those first two rounds he made it look like nate had never even heard the word combat.

giphy.gif

I think it's kind of sad that you even care about something so trivial.

He won the first fight also until he got strangled.

Well he sort of did, especially in the first two rounds. The skill gap is so wide between the two when conditioning is equal.

pretty humiliating that conor went two entire rounds with a guy that had never even heard of combat. i thought noone could take that left hand?

Back