Remember Mike Brown and Brian Bowles?

Chronicsonic

chocolate rain
Banned
Reaction score
These guys used to be on almost every card, and then in 2013 stopped fighting, with not really many bad losses on their records, what the fuck happened to them? they always sorta reminded me of each other.

I don't know about MTB, but I think Bowles never recovered that hand properly.

Bowles got done for dealing meth.

B8ZElYtCMAAud1A.jpg

Injuries for Mike Brown.

Plus he makes more $$ training at ATT.

I think he's the head trainer now, or one of them.

Bowles got popped for something, then got arrested...

Injuries for Mike Brown.

Plus he makes more $$ training at ATT.

I think he's the head trainer now, or one of them.
Also, he's old, so probably retired.

Edit: Checking the wiki. He did not retired, but said he would never fight again.

I heard Bowles for busted for dope and Mike Brown got shot in Tony Ferguson, Missouri.

These guys used to be on almost every card, and then in 2013 stopped fighting, with not really many bad losses on their records, what the fuck happened to them? they always sorta reminded me of each other.
I think Mike had a neck injury that stopped his career.He's always in Poirier's corner but I think that's the closest to the octagon we'll ever see him.He's never "officially" retired though.

If you don't remember Mike Brown then you're a racist

#justiceformikebrown

Also, he's old, so probably retired.

Edit: Checking the wiki. He did not retired, but said he would never fight again.

Yeah heard him on a radio show recently saying he could fight if he really wanted to.

But too much invested into training at ATT.

If you don't remember Mike Brown then you're a racist

#justiceformikebrown

this... wtf bro. He was all over the news.

Sure he tried to grab the gun or whatever... but.. you know.. my agenda..

Mike Brown is one of the most underrated FWs of all time.

Big FW, Phenomenal wrestler, legitimate BJJ skills trained under Ricardo Liborio, with one punch KO power.

Either way he's retired from MMA and is now one of the head coaches at ATT along with Liborio and Conan.

He's still in phenomenal shape but Coaching is his passion now. Would still mess a lot of FWs up btw.

im848l.gif

mike-brown-att.jpg

Brian Bowles was supposed to be the future at 145 back in the WEC days.

Yeah heard him on a radio show recently saying he could fight if he really wanted to.

But too much invested into training at ATT.
Exactly. I think he's one of the most dudes i see on the training corners at UFC fights haha.

What ever happened to Mike Brown? You see him on almost every UFC event.

Back