Lobbying hard for an Old School forum

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
Come on man, powers that be, moderators, creators, come one come all...

It's gotten beyond tedious, we need a place for grown folk to talk about MMA

There were even threads today with some fuck knuckle asking if Conor is still dating his whatever
And random photos of him having his photo taken with a person

for fuck sake can we not get something to cater for the rest of us?

It's embarrassing

I love MMA, and I love talking about it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one hating this

I may not have an old Sherdog account, I go back to the days of 5oz and Sam Caplan (any old 5oz heads here?)

Anything we can do? I've asked before, I know some others who have also

What do we have to do?

Yes, the Connor talk is lame. I miss the old days.

Old school? As in Brock and GSP?

Create a group conversation for you and your old 5oz heads and fook off if you don't like the rest of us, imo.

make it for serious mma talk, and if there are any trolly or irrelevant threads, ts should be yellow carded immediately.

They make another shit thread or troll and ban

I love to mess around and shit, but to an extent. Its gotten ridiculous though

before conor , there was ronda , fedor , brock , gsp , chuck....etc if he loses one or twice people will pick someone else

make it for serious mma talk, and if there are any trolly or irrelevant threads, ts should be yellow carded immediately.

They make another shit thread or troll and ban

I'd troll the shit out of that mythical place.

giphy.gif

If there is enough of you to the point that you need your own sub-forum then there is enough of you to create your own non-Conor threads/discussions in this one.

I'm totally guilty of shit posting, but this being my only account ever.
I'd like to use it as it was originally intended. Using my point of view, having some martial arts experience, to discus MMA

before conor , there was ronda , fedor , brock , gsp , chuck....etc if he loses one or twice people will pick someone else
I don't think it's the same. I think it started with Brock and got worse for every movie of the week that came along

It was different with GSP and Chuck and Fedor etc, because they warranted all the talk

I was invited to the Sherbro Gentlemen Club earlier.

I miss the mmanews.com forum we used to have some very good kickboxing and mma conversations there. This place is just whoever is more annoying and loud getting their point across.

At first I hated the new layout but I have actually come to like it.

eddie will make sherdog great again

We already have Wasteland. It's just underutilized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back