John Dodson training for John 'Hands of Stone' Lineker

If Lineker is able to finish Dodson he should be next to fight Cruz.

We can't let him steal Sam Stout's nickname.

Stout should be the only Hands of Stone.

Dodson has got to be the most annoying fighter in history, will anyone even watch this card..

I wonder why Brandon Gibson has him working off the front foot so much there?

Lineker just bulldozes forward throwing bombs and idk if I've ever seen anyone put him on the backfoot for an extended period of time. You'd think they'd be working on walking Lineker into something big and countering from range using Dodsons speed and footwork. Obviously this is just a small sample size and Brandon Gibson knows wtf he's doing but I'm genuinely curious.

they really need to put 2 of these flyweight guys up against a big heavyweight for the luls.

Stick, move and wrestle. I think Dodson has this. If he gets cocky and tries to prove a point by trading with him he's going to sleep though. Lineker hits like a LW and has a chin on him. I hope Lineker knocks him out.

We can't let him steal Sam Stout's nickname.

Stout should be the only Hands of Stone.

I agree, while I continue to point out Brobrandt name jacking Rich Clementi, I suppose being unoriginal is an acceptable practice these days.

Dodson via better training partners.

3egobYT.jpg

Flat footed zero mobility same'ol same'ol.

Is he training to be a running back or a fighter?

How exactly does bungie plyo help with fighting mobility? 2 different muscle memory skill sets. Yet again,dense muscle training doesn't help relaxed fighting reaction and movement. He'll go in the ring flatfooted and praying for an obvious opening you could drive a Mack truck through.

This brings in the blood.....don't care who wins...just want someone to go to sleep....

Flat footed zero mobility same'ol same'ol.

Is he training to be a running back or a fighter?

How exactly does bungie plyo help with fighting mobility? 2 different muscle memory skill sets. Yet again,dense muscle training doesn't help relaxed fighting reaction and movement. He'll go in the ring flatfooted and praying for an obvious opening you could drive a Mack truck through.
5165573.jpg

Back