Holloway goes off on aldo and conor

El General

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/2...holloway-goes-off-on-jose-aldo-conor-mcgregor

Are his gripes legitimate? Discuss.

I thought he made some more than valid points, especially about aldo, he's pulled out of 4 different events in his career. His comments about conor were respectful but truthful as well. Conor didn't blow his ACL in their fight, he had a tear and max was injured early in that fight as well, doesn't say it would have changed the outcome but it would be a much different fight.

Last edited:
"People keep saying Aldo deserves this, he deserves that — how the hell do you deserve something when you pulled out of all these events?"

Holloway is now a God on this board. Wait for it.

"People keep saying Aldo deserves this, he deserves that — how the hell do you deserve something when you pulled out of all these events?"

The God of truth and reason

Only dumb guy supports the organization to exploit their fighters. Interim belt shouldn't be created when the champ is healthy and fights on the same card. Keep sucking on the UFC' s cock until you got beaten up by Pettis

IMG_4459.PNG
IMG_4460.PNG
Shut up already max. You beat the 5/6/7 guys and the rest unranked and a TKO on an injury against Oliviera.

I give it 2 minutes before I have alerts and his defenders come to flame me.

xT8qB0sJy6TqjgBE7S.gif

Good luck missing that many times and having no technique against Jose.

Jose is running from a crap payday vs you and a UFC FN card nothing more.

Until they get to this part

everybody is like, oh my god, he tore his ACL, and I’m like, you motherf*ckers, you guys are just as stupid as shit, to believe this guy tore his ACL and fought me for one-and-a-half rounds…fought me with a torn ACL? There’s no f*cking way. You see football players, volleyball players, track runners blow their ACL, they’re f*cking crying, can’t even move.

Holloway has never been bitter towards Conor despite losing to him, obviously he's always been pushing for a rematch but it's to be expected. Holloway is too real.

Shut up Max.

Aldo's latest victory over Edgar trumps any win that Holloway has ever had.

Holloway bless. Conor actually respects him though, so it would be harder to sell than usual.

Maybe they can create an interim-interim championship for him since neither of the existing champs want to fight him.

Max has some good points, Aldo(if he's not retired) should fight him, it's the only fight that makes sense.

If he fights Pettis I will look like a pussy move.

Max has some good points, Aldo(if he's not retired) should fight him, it's the only fight that makes sense.

If he fights Pettis I will look like a pussy move.

Aldo Conor 2 makes sense as well.

Or Conor dropping the belt and Aldo Holloway for the real belt makes sense too.

Shut up Max.

Aldo's latest victory over Edgar trumps any win that Holloway has ever had.
<bball1>

Max would destroy them both buddy.

Aldo wouldn't be able to coast himself to victory with Holloway like he did with Frankie.

For being so patient, Holloway should get to embarrass one of them in Hawaii.

<bball1>

Max would destroy them both buddy.

Aldo wouldn't be able to coast himself to victory with Holloway like he did with Frankie.

For being so patient, Holloway should get to embarrass one of them in Hawaii.

Too bad we'll never get to see it. Or at least anytime soon.

I'm down for either of those matchups.

Back