Ronda Rousey's UFC return will break 1.5 million

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Buys. She is the brightest star in UFC history andif you know anything about astronomy you'll know that stars burn brightest under pressure.

Conor is bigger than Rousey, although maybe not body weight.

I hope she fights cyborg and gets KTFO again. Well worth the $45

Naaaah.... She aint in any way more popular than Conor, specially after Conor actually avenged his loss and continued to fight, entertain and grow as a superstar, instead of showing up on 1 show talking about suicide and having Travis Brownes babies...

X2XNm.jpg

I don't care about buys, I watch for the competition, the sport aspect of it all

Buys. She is the brightest star in UFC history andif you know anything about astronomy you'll know that stars burn brightest under pressure.
....stars also explode in glorious spectacle for all the universe to see for 100's of millions of years as well, cuck.

its been fun watching your dream girl try and climb out of that dumpster only to fall even deeper than when starting.......

To break 1.5 million, she would have to do a lot of marketing for the fight. After all, she is coming back from a loss and has not been heard from since.

The Catch-22 of the amount of marketing she will have to endure, is that it will take her away from her training (just like her fight with Holm).

The more time she spends in daytime TV show interview studios, the less time she has to train.

Less training = less chance of winning.

More training = less time hanging out with Ellen/Jimmy/the View/Entertainment Tonight/ = less fringe fans buying her PPV.

My non-expert advice is to:

1. Get a win under your belt against anyone in the top 15.
2. Go back on the TV talkshow circuit.
3. Stop the TV talkshow nonsense.
4. Fight/beat Tate.
5. Sign contract to fight Nunes (or whoever is champ at the time) on SportsCenter/The Jimmy Fallon Show/The Today Show.
6. Move to Albuquerque
7. Beat the champ.
8. Defend it against Holm (no matter if Holm gets another win or not)
9. Contact Zack Snyder and ask him if she can play Black Canary in Justice League 2: Electric Boogaloo.
10. Retire from UFC

Back