Miesha/Bryan & Conor/Dee?

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two couples that would slam social media with pictures together, have not been doing that the last month.

Tate has been on a few vacays & training with zero signs of Bryan. They were attached at the hip.
Conor & Dee similar.

Both would have dozens of "couple" pics a month, but now ....................

002.png 002.jpg

So Conor and Bryan Caraway are having an affair together?

Hard hitting news. Keep us updated on any developments FrankieNYC!

Tate and Carraway are mildly interesting, because both are fighters. Wtf gives a shit about some Dublin dime?

Frankie, seriously, get a life.

So Tate went out to Thailand to train (with Cindy Dandois) and didnt take hubby with her.. who cares...?

Dee not photographed with Conor for a couple of weeks, maybe because they have no parties, appearances going on at the moment... who cares...?

You should add a photo collage of Thug and HD.

Not that I'm encouraging TS. :D

Two couples that would slam social media with pictures together, have not been doing that the last month.

Tate has been on a few vacays & training with zero signs of Bryan. They were attached at the hip.
Conor & Dee similar.

Both would have dozens of "couple" pics a month, but now ....................

View attachment 148079 View attachment 148081
I like to think Meisha and Dee are spending time together

Frankie, seriously, get a life.

So Tate went out to Thailand to train (with Cindy Dandois) and didnt take hubby with her.. who cares...?

Dee not photographed with Conor for a couple of weeks, maybe because they have no parties, appearances going on at the moment... who cares...?

They aren't married. At least I didn't think they were...if they are smart, they will never get married...marriage is the fastest way to a breakup...

Well who cares? sounds like the barry and rose thing all over again and there still dating

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back