Kenny Florian still copying other people..

Rashad is a cool guy....sad that racist sherdog never thought that.

Rashad did a much better GSP.

Tommy Toe Hold is on suicide watch

sjw/blm dipshit strikes by 3rd post
wah-o.gif

I'm trying to stay out of the whole race war thing, but for sure Rashad always got way more hate than he ever deserved. I always liked him, and I hope he smokes Kennedy.

Lmao Suga Hashad's impersonations are always hilarious

I'm trying to stay out of the whole race war thing, but for sure Rashad always got way more hate than he ever deserved. I always liked him, and I hope he smokes Kennedy.
200.gif

ktfo-chuckvs-rashad.gif

Became the most hated man on sherdog after he destroyed Chuck then touched his balls.......Sherdoggers couldn't handle a cocky black guy like that.

Last edited:
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHH
LMFAO the right wing is so sensitive, there is no safe space here bro.

Sorry that my facts hurt you.
WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whiney :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Rashad did a much better GSP.[/QUOTE

?? Rashad is a good guy and..........wtf about the racist shit??? go fuk yourself.... Rashad gets all the respect he deserves. IDIOT...jeeeeezus you must be a HillaryBot

Kennedy is gonna give Rashad a beat down. Sad I like Rashad. Rashad is No way near the fighter he used to be. Shut at HeavyWeight He did great. Too bad he is getting whupped against Kennedy as I always figured he was a 185.. Where did His speed go?

only the true racist bring up that shit here....red black white orange or green...cool with me i'm cool with u

Back