If Conor fight Aldo again , and he lost...

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Will he lost all the hype he has right now?

Basically it all begin when he KO Aldo in 13 sec, which is pretty incredible. However , his fight resume afterwards is not that impressive. ( 2 fights with Nate )

Yes thats why he avoids it like the plague. Thats the REAL risk. Conor refuses to take true risks and gets praise for having balls. Conor has already shortened my lifespan by 10 years due to stress. His fans truly show how stupid human beings can be, dumb followers.

No; he would be 1-1 against "Also." Rubber match.

Yes thats why he avoids it like the plague. Thats the REAL risk. Conor refuses to take true risks and gets praise for having balls. Conor has already shortened my lifespan by 10 years due to stress. His fans truly show how stupid human beings can be, dumb followers.
Lol after some of your posts on here you have a lot of nerve to call anyone else a stupid human.

No; he would be 1-1 against "Also." Rubber match.
Again with the fucking double standards...he's 1-1 with Nate yet his sack riders claim only the second fight counts or that it's more important, yet with Aldo he'd be "equal."

Truth is he doesn't want the Aldo fight because he fears not being able to replicate that performance. Him acting like he can wreck him again and claiming he doesn't need to do it because he was so easy. Yeah, if he struggles or loses, the first fight looks like the fluke many truly believe it was.

I'd love to see him silence the doubters since he thinks Aldo is beneath him now.

I dont know man .... who is Also and when did Connie fought him ?

The first fight was not a fluke. It was like Mark hunt vs manhoef. Mark hunt beats manhoef 10/10 if he fights smartly. But if he rushes to manhoef like an idiot, he is asking for a KO. After Mcgregor's poor performance against the mediocre nate, I think it's safe to say aldo beats him 99/100 if his head is clear

Exactly this. Fighting Eddie has 0 risk to it. If he loses he loses nothing. He has even wangled it so he doesn't have to abandon his belt to do it. There was no risk to fighting Nate. All the risk for Conor right now, is at 145. That's the real reason he's avoiding 145.

Just watched Dana's interview in youtube and he said there is a personal reason why Conor is not fighting at 145 and Dana said Conor will let the truth out. Not sure what it is.

Obviously.

It'll never happen, however. We've already seen what happens when the going gets tough with McGregor. He hides away, turns down fights and refuses to do media events.

The fight would generate stupid money, but Dana knows it could destroy his main star.

Dana knows that if he makes Colin go back to 145 , he most likely will thank him for the cheese and retire

Lol after some of your posts on here you have a lot of nerve to call anyone else a stupid human.
99% of my posts are about some of the fuckery Conor pulls off, all of them objective truths. There's zero arguments for Conor aside from money > everything, end of story.

It will be bad for sport if Conor keeps both belt which means 3 championship match in a year rather than 6 considering Conor wins all 3.

3 contenders in FW. Aldo, Pettis and Max. If Conor drops to 145 to defend who will fight. Who will generate more money? Probably, Conor vs Aldo 2.

Back