School me on Alvarez's history of pulling off of fights

Whats up with the "school me" threads all of a sudden ?

Maybe. Pulling out three times in over 10 years isn't that big of a deal though.

No, but the date's suggest an increasing pattern. Alvarez has been fighting a long time and been through some brutal wars. That first Chandler fight was fucked.

He won't pull out. This whole idea that fighters pull out of fights when they're not injured is a bit of a joke. Sure it's happened a few times but not often at all. Alvarez is not going to pull out of the biggest fight of his life.

He did look nervous at the press conference though, I don't think he knows how to deal with Conor psychologically.

This thread should be wastelanded for even mentioning Alvarez pulling out. It's like taunting the MMA gods for something bad to happen.

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/eddie-alvarez-the-silent-assassin

Pulled out of fights with an injury three times in his career.

Bellator 42 against Michael Chandler, 2011.

Bellator 120 against Michael Chandler, 2014.

UFC Fight Night 59 against Ben Henderson, 2015.

That bellator 120 pull out scares me. It was Bellators second try at PPV after having to cancel the first time. Basically Bellators biggest ppv card and the A side of the main event pulls out due to a concussion received in training.

This thread should be wastelanded for even mentioning Alvarez pulling out. It's like taunting the MMA gods for something bad to happen.

1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

He won't pull out. This whole idea that fighters pull out of fights when they're not injured is a bit of a joke. Sure it's happened a few times but not often at all. Alvarez is not going to pull out of the biggest fight of his life.

He did look nervous at the press conference though, I don't think he knows how to deal with Conor psychologically.

I was with you until that last part. You are seriously projecting here. Eddie has been foaming at the mouth to get this fight. I don't think he has any delusions about holding onto the belt for a while, no one does at lw, and he wants to get paid win or lose. All I saw was a guy who got exactly what he wanted and is having the time of his life. Alvarez is definitely a little weird and sometimes hard to read, but the last thing he looked was nervous.

I was with you until that last part. You are seriously projecting here. Eddie has been foaming at the mouth to get this fight. I don't think he has any delusions about holding onto the belt for a while, no one does at lw, and he wants to get paid win or lose. All I saw was a guy who got exactly what he wanted and is having the time of his life. Alvarez is definitely a little weird and sometimes hard to read, but the last thing he looked was nervous.

OK. I didn't watch the whole press conference so you may be right. I just thought he looked a little nervous and for some reason Conor does have that effect on people. It's funny how much he gets in people's heads cos he's not really that smart or funny, people just don't know how to deal with him. Nate is the only guy it hasn't really affected that much.

OK. I didn't watch the whole press conference so you may be right. I just thought he looked a little nervous and for some reason Conor does have that effect on people. It's funny how much he gets in people's heads cos he's not really that smart or funny, people just don't know how to deal with him. Nate is the only guy it hasn't really affected that much.
because nate didn't listen to him.

the way to go with conor is not to get dragged into his "what ya gonna do, ya'll do fooken nuttn" bullshit. people say he's a brilliant shit talker, but he isn't. he just yells over people and says the same thing over and over again. he argues like a 12 year old. saying "make me" 17 times isn't witty, it's childish.

nate owned him because he actually attacked him without saying the generic "i'll kick your ass". he just said there and called him a midget, said he plays touch butt with the dork in the park, said he's on steroids... conor was pissed and couldn't get going. nate didn't get worked up like the rest of them do, trying to have an actual conversation with conor, because that's impossible. he just shut him out and threw his own insults at him.

call him a roided up midget with a coke habit and no cardio, then lean back and enjoy his mouth-foaming response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back