School me on Will Brooks.

KORMAN

DC - Khabib - Dominator
@red
Reaction score
Haven't watched a lot of his fights, I'm fact, I've probably watched a few seconds or a few minuyes of one of his fights, and that's it. Just never got the chance to watch one of his fights, or just distracted, and forgot to watch a few of his fights.

Is he a legit elite championship material fighter, does he have the potential to be, or is he very good, but not great enough to gey the belt, qnd defend it a few times.

Also, what's his style? Mainly grappler with good striking. Grappler with decent striking? Can't strike at the top level, what? One of the few fighters that just really flew over my head, and for whatever reason never got a chance to watch his fights, or just never bothered to check him out like that.

I might've watched a few minutes of his fight with Chandler, and I just remember him mainly grappling with him. And damn I feel stupid for it, because hes from Chicago, and I never knew it! Instantly gotta root for him. Chi-town, stand up!

Not sure if he will be fighting any time soon. From what I've read, he is ill.

He's an "explosive" wrestler in the 155lbs division. Other than Khabib and TJ Grant who do you got over him in that category

His best fights are the chandler fights. Besides that, not very entertaining. Doubt he will go far in the UFC but I've been wrong before. I've been doubting Lineker in all his 35 pound fights.

He is fighting this Saturday night broseph

776.jpg

Just watch his 2nd fight against Chandler. He's still evolving.

He's solid, very solid.Still young and learning as well.

It's looking like he is beginning to favor his striking over grappling, which is insane, as he is one of the best grapplers at 155.
Did he even attempt a take down against Ross Pearson? He could have dominated that fight the way Evan Dunham did.

He is a great prospect, and should have fought Eddie Alvarez for the Bellator title some time ago, that would have given us a real idea of where he is at. But wins over Tiger, Chandler twice, Marcin, Dave... all great wins, and all without issue

He's a decision machine, similar to Benson Henderson, won't win a lot of fans, but will win a lot of fights.

I'd expect him to be a perennial top 10 fighter for a good few years to come

He beat Chandler on short notice impressively iirc. Seems like a cool dude too
this HTML class. Value is

He's a legit contender. Hard to say exactly how far he'll go in that division since its competitive as fuck but he has as good a shot at gold as alvarez did.

Back