Tyron Woodley is pulling off this heel turn great.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude is a natural at it. Nothing is forced. Nothing over the top.

Dude did it slowly, very organic.

Hope he makes a long reign. Dude is the best at what he does right now. Gives a different flavor of villain that we have been missing.

But you felt the need to make this thread reminding us anyways.

Good luck believing that. I don't.

Him and Yoel Romero are interesting cases of unintentional heels. The salt on here from beating Thompson and Maia would be epic.

He's practically a member of the Nation of Domination at this point.
He should come out to this music with his fist in the air, Luke Thomas as his manager.

I don't think he's doing anything. It's just odd fans like yourself making it so. No different than DC getting booed.

People get it in their mind to hate for some reason. Then they carry it through.

Dude is playing a poor Koscheck impression. At least josh made his fake villain fun to hate, woodley is just annoying to listen to.

What is with Sherdog's obsession with 'heel's lately. It's weird.

And Woodley has always said dumb stuff and acted like a bit of a wally. I think it's because he's a bit of a wally, that's why it seems organic. I don't think it is boosting his brand any.

I sort of agree. He is playing the part well!

When I read "heel turn" I think of
this move that dude with the yellow
tank top busts:
1127720_o.gif

IK, woodley is really good at being heel.

amount of people that get triggered by his talking points is a prove of that.

If he beats Wonderboy he'll be the biggest heal in the game

Woodley is the Roman Reigns of UFC.

T5ZdBgn.gif
Not really, not even comparable. Roman was loved in the shield. When it was clear he was gonna get the big push despite rollins and ambrose being more skilled the hate came. He got the push because of his look and relationships. And people hate people who are shoved down their throats. Especially if it happens to be a muscular guy with no charisma. Tyrun Duckley is disliked because of all the nonsensical bullshit he has been spewing.

Not really, not even comparable. Roman was loved in the shield. When it was clear he was gonna get the big push despite rollins and ambrose being more skilled the hate came. He got the push because of his look and relationships. And people hate people who are shoved down their throats. Especially if it happens to be a muscular guy with no charisma. Tyrun Duckley is disliked because of all the nonsensical bullshit he has been spewing.

Roman wants/supposed to be liked. He isn't.
Tyron wants to be liked. He isn't.

Dude is a natural at it. Nothing is forced. Nothing over the top.

Dude did it slowly, very organic.

Hope he makes a long reign. Dude is the best at what he does right now. Gives a different flavor of villain that we have been missing.

Heel turn implies a conscious effort on the turning part.

Woodley got Spartan kicked down BOOville by the fans before he could do any turning. That's not the same thing.

Stupid thread... Woodley is trying to get his name in the mix but no one really cares about him.. It's kind of pathetic actually .like at the beginning of the press conference.. They asked Weidman a question and he answered them woodley starts talking when no one even asked him to lol

Back