Holy shiiiit! Just rewatched Bisping vs Rockhold

Ever Watchful

There is evil there that does not sleep
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Destiny be damned, Bisping really showed Luke who the Alpha was!

Everyone should rewatch it, what a crazy and great moment in MMA.

Discuss #2 and how it affected you

Which one? 1st or 2nd?

Also I would recommend 2 girls 1 cup over either Bisping Rockhold fight. Way more shock value imo.

Which one? 1st or 2nd?

Also I would recommend 2 girls 1 cup over either Bisping Rockhold fight. Way more shock value imo.
I've seen it, it just made me want chocolate soft serve.

#2 btw. Fight #2.

<24>

Rockhold's look of disbelief while Big John explained what just happened was fucking hilarious.

Rockhold's look of disbelief while Big John explained what just happened was fucking hilarious.
I'm almost ashamed to admit that I enjoyed that very very much.

iirc I touched myself that night

If you think the fight was good, you should watch the post fight conference, buddeh!

WHY ARE YOU COPYING MY THREAD

DISGUSTING

DIS-GUS-TING

Holy shiiit! Just reread this thread

Everyone should reread it, what a crazy and great moment in sherdog history.

It was a great fight, and the one two from Bisping was actually really on point, rewatch the beginning of the KO in slow mo, he gets a body shot and then a hook , it was a really something , I felt good for Bisping, 11 days notice and the first title shot after being a perrenial contender.

It was a great fight, and the one two from Bisping was actually really on point, rewatch the beginning of the KO in slow mo, he gets a body shot and then a hook , it was a really something , I felt good for Bisping, 11 days notice and the first title shot after being a perrenial contender.

You're a gentleman and a scholar!

I have seen that sequence so many times. Even scanning the faces in the crowd for reactions. Lol

Im a Bisping fan but he acted a bit douchey for me but hey its Luke its kind of acceptable.the guy is sooooo in love with himself he needed a tilt

If you think the fight was good, you should watch the post fight conference, buddeh!
It was pretty amazing, Bisping was such an asshole.

It was glorious

Not to mention all the memes like Salt Luke City

Holy shiiit! Just reread this thread

Everyone should reread it, what a crazy and great moment in sherdog history.
Done and done. It just gets better with repeated viewing, just like Bisping's destiny shattering fists of fury

Im a Bisping fan but he acted a bit douchey for me but hey its Luke its kind of acceptable.the guy is sooooo in love with himself he needed a tilt
Luke really did have it coming. I liked when he said that he knows Bisping has nothing for him and Bisping was all "I just knocked you out" haha

was mindblowing ...

when he dropped him I couldn't believe it, but then he dropped him again and brutalised him against the cage ... it was as clear as it fucking gets

THE KING IS DEAD, LONG LIVE THE KING

apparently Bisping did the same thing in a previous sparring session with Luke, so he went in there with confidence knowing he can do it again. Luke came in arrogant and fought that way. He might have survived if he pulled guard/stayed down after the first knockdown, but he had to pop back up, probably because his pride wouldn't allow him to stay down from a Bisping punch. That fight was a bit like Silva/Weidman 1, and Luke seemed to be mimicking Silva a bit as well. Bisping went in there to headhunt and that's why he pounced as soon as he had the opening and wasn't surprised by it. That fight may have literally ruined Luke's life.

Back