McGregor and Jeremy Stevens Were on the Kimmel Show

Jeremy got rekt there and I don't even like Conor.

From now on Jeremy will just be known as the "Who the fuck is that guy" guy

Last edited:
Jimmy needs to hire some new writers.

Yea Stephens looked like shit there. But if he didn't talk shit, how else could he move up in the rankings?

Well people will want to find out who that guy actually is now. Stephens wins in the end, especially if he somehow manages to KO Frankie.

Jeremy didn't do himself any favors looking like an Amish wood whittler.

That's great. It was such a funny moment. I'm glad they showed that. Sucks for Stephens, though. You know he's hearing about it non-stop for the next few days.

And all these dummies on here crying "that wasn't even funny! Freaking middle school insults!" Blah blah.

It helps not having the same sense of humor as a block of wood. The timing of him saying that was EVERYTHING.

Funny how Stephens called McGregor a leprechaun, despite the fact that Stephens looked more like one than McGregor. Seriously, when the f did he start looking like a hobbit?

i just noticed how before jeremy is done talking mcgregor is already looking to the sides pretending he doesn't know who is talking

That's great. It was such a funny moment. I'm glad they showed that. Sucks for Stephens, though. You know he's hearing about it non-stop for the next few days.

People are talking about him now, though, so it's not that bad. Stephens should be worrying about Edgar, though.

Last edited:
Conor is the goat business man promoter etc....he is a good man. That was fuckintastic...

Everything he says is cringe worthy, glad Conor destroyed him. When it comes to shit talking and verbal warfare Conor really is p4p #1.

Stephens took a shot but got annihilated. That was pretty spot on by Conor. Stupid remark from Stephens as well "you TKO people when I KO people they don't even move". Like, WTF?

They showed it on sportsnation too.

They were laughing at Jeremy hard.

Back