The True Roots of UFC: WMAC Masters

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This predated UFC by years.

Contestants not only fought each other but Ninjas.
And then each other. Sometimes in cages.

It also had way better production values and soundtrack with wicked guitar lickes ever!

Eddie Bravo has talked about this on his podcast. He was excited for it but was hugely disappointed when he found out it was fake.

Eddie Bravo has talked about this on his podcast. He was excited for it but was hugely disappointed when he found out it was fake.

It's not fake bro. No way those shots aren't real and they have a life meter on the side. That life meter was hooked up to their hearts and brains electricity and would measure if they had power left.

They were light years ahead of the UFC who will adopt this technology soon.

TeTzQxi.gif

lol I used to watch this when I was a kid.

Wonder how disappointed he'd get the day he finds out that chemtrails are fake. Will he be put on suicide watch?

Fights look more legit too.

Did you see the beef with Hakim the Machine and Tsunami? As real as it gets. Makes Conor's shtick look like a joke, these guys weren't messing around.

LOL, I was super-excited for this show when I first saw the ads too. But it didn't quite live up to the hype. I think I still tried to watch it a couple times though.

Back