The More Conor Talks...

YaGoof

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The more money everyone on the card makes...

So who's trolling who.

Eddie-Alvarez-Post-UFC-Fight-Night-90-v1.jpg

Not true because only the ones with belts are gonna get that PPV numbers secret cash.

Not true because only the ones with belts are gonna get that PPV numbers secret cash.

Even if it's a half truth or a quarter truth, that's still more money to be made...

I just don't get what you're saying "who's trolling who" and then posting Alvarez's picture

McGOAT tide lifts all bum boats.

Conor bless.

So Eddie's getting ppv pts. right? If so, I don't think getting his old contract money will be that huge as long as he gets a decent, or the average amount of ppv pts. that most headliners get.

He'll probably make more from ppv pts. alone than what hes ever made in his career. Then for the rematch, he'll get even more money.

I believe nate got something around 5 mil for the rematch, and 500 flat for the 1st fight, I'm definitely probably wrong, but something along those lines. Eddie being champ, I'm sure he'll get a lot more than 500k for their first fight, and a lot more for the rematch.

He knows if he beats Conor, Conor and the UFC will for sure want him to avenge the loss, and Eddie will have a lot more leverage for the rematch, otherwise he'll just say he's gonna fight the rightful #1 contender, and risk losing, making the loss for Conor look even worse, and having a less shiny win for Conor if he does beat Eddie in the rematch.

Either way, Eddie's getting g paid very well, because hes gonna fight Conor twice, maybe 3x, after he beats Conor again, but not by finish, and by majority decision.

Back