dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Roy Nelson is 263lbs and 6'0.
Big John McCarthy is 260lbs and 6'4".

Who wins homies?

---------------------

In 1985, McCarthy became a police officer for theLos Angeles Police Department (LAPD) following his father Ronald, who worked as a police officer for thirty years. (John's son, Ronald II, is also a police officer.) In August 1993, McCarthy was awarded his Tactics & Self-Defense Instructor Certification by the LAPD and taught for the department until his retirement in 2007.

The nickname of 'Big John' came about because of his size and stature. He stands 6'4" and weighs 260 lb; making him larger than the majority of the athletes over whom he presides. According to a UFC interview, the nickname was given to him by UFC co-founder and promoter Art Davie. McCarthy recalls that the nickname began when he forcibly lifted Davie off the ground and held him in the air.

I'm torn. Roy Nelson is a fat POS with a crazy sense of self-entitlement (I'm talking Kevin federline level) and strong delusion about his performances and results, while Big John is a pig. I'd be up for seeing a double knockout

Special guest referee; non other than JOSE ALDO JR

If Big John can also ref, he might have a shot.

That would only work in a quantum state of spooky entanglement within the confines of the octagon, assuming no spoofing occurs or we'll have real time intrusion... Big John has to rep the biggest gang in America... The LAPD.

Nelson via TKO (push kick to body)

Back