Two female fighters versus a male fighter (pick)

Venom

Lurker since '09
@Silver
Reaction score
Who is the toughest opponent a combination of two female fighters ______ and ______ could realistically beat?

Cyborg and Holly Holm would fuck up Cody Garbrandt and Artem Lobov

Cyborg and Ronda would beat Cain and JDS

I'd take the worst male fighter in the UFC over the even two of the best women. Women are so much weaker than physically the difference in skill wouldn't even matter. The strength and athleticism of a women is possibly comparable to a small male child.

Man fights against 5 women, and he wins with ease:

Cyborg and Gabi Garcia would FUCK SHIT UP

I'd take the worst male fighter in the UFC over the even two of the best women. Women are so much weaker than physically the difference in skill wouldn't even matter. The strength and athleticism of a women is possibly comparable to a small male child.

That was great, he should have hit them with the frying pan they should be at home using

To be fair everybody untrained won't necessarily go down like trained vs trained

Back