Conor McGregors laugh when he was insulting Eddie for accepting a small purse

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounded like a frayed cassette tape fast forwarding.

Hope Eddie kos him in 2

We really needed this thread ty

I understand that conor likes to get under his opponents skin but christ is he annoying. And I'm british!

It was haunting but so hilarious

Eddie made conor take his glasses off

I understand that conor likes to get under his opponents skin but christ is he annoying. And I'm british!

Then there's a good chance Conor hates you...

my really insecure friend does that point and fake "AHAHAHA" laugh conor did whenever he starts losing an argument to make it seem like hes winning

it always makes me want to punch him in the fucking face

The funniest part of the whole situation - if you read between the lines of what Eddie said, it was essentially "I either had to fight Khabib or you for the same money. I chose you". They basically scared Eddie into fighting Conor with a mandatory title shot against Khabib.

He is fake. How people can't see this is beyond me. Even what cowboy was saying confirms this.

The funniest part of the whole situation - if you read between the lines of what Eddie said, it was essentially "I either had to fight Khabib or you for the same money. I chose you". They basically scared Eddie into fighting Conor with a mandatory title shot against Khabib.

I thought his contract already gives him PPV points. So fighting Conor still gives him more $$$'s.

Eddie is a puertorican/Irish dude from philly. I am waiting for him to turn up the asshole east coast shtick.

I thought his contract already gives him PPV points. So fighting Conor still gives him more $$$'s.
Yes. He's the champion of the LW division and it's a LW title fight. Any contract will give him PPV points. So there's a good chance he's still making millions.

my really insecure friend does that point and fake "AHAHAHA" laugh conor did whenever he starts losing an argument to make it seem like hes winning

it always makes me want to punch him in the fucking face
loool I hear you, it's so funny cuse it's obvious he's trying to troll Alvarez

Back