Fooking energy drinks?!?

Bitchka

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Conor gets tanked on energy drinks before a press conference and that's how he is able to get his sh*t talking mojo going. Explains the weird twitching, shouting and irritability. Wasn't it funny when Daddy Dana confiscated the Monster drink can from Conor? Too fooooking funny

2r4ho2e.gif

I made these yesterday LOL

M8rlgR.gif

rk3xJk.gif

Conor gets tanked on energy drinks before a press conference and that's how he is able to get his sh*t talking mojo going. Explains the weird twitching, shouting and irritability. Wasn't it funny when Daddy Dana confiscated the Monster drink can from Conor? Too fooooking funny

What is the point of this discussion? Are you asking a question, or just pointing out he likes Monster?

Yeah, definitely not cocaine.

What is the point of this discussion? Are you asking a question, or just pointing out he likes Monster?

Let me spell it out for you. Conor is like that fooking guy in the bar that's talking shit while he's drunk. Take away his liquor and he's just a boring, depressed sap.

Energy drinks should be banned.

I watched this doco and those energy drinks do really fucked up things to your body. They thicken your blood and cause irregular heart beat. There is actually no justifiable good reason to drink em.

How do you know he didn't just snort a fucking rail of Coke before the show? That's right, you don't.

Let me spell it out for you. Conor is like that fooking guy in the bar that's talking shit while he's drunk. Take away his liquor and he's just a boring, depressed sap.

But then DANA took away his energy drink...and the press conference wasn't boring or depressing, actually the opposite. so you can spell it out AGAIN if you want but whats your argument here again? I'm confused, I mean, it's cool we all get bored sometimes but, seems like a pointless thread. But hell what do I know, I clicked on it and now am responding so i guess you got what you wanted?

Energy drinks, is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Stop perpetuating this nonsense. Your thread reads like a shitty TMZ article and has no baring on the quality of the upcomming fight.

More like Conor takes way too much marching powder

How do you know he didn't just snort a fucking rail of Coke before the show? That's right, you don't.
Unless TS is really Conor. How do you know he's not? That's right, you don't.

But then DANA took away his energy drink...and the press conference wasn't boring or depressing, actually the opposite. so you can spell it out AGAIN if you want but whats your argument here again? I'm confused, I mean, it's cool we all get bored sometimes but, seems like a pointless thread. But hell what do I know, I clicked on it and now am responding so i guess you got what you wanted?

Geez, you're thick headed. The effects of energy drinks or whatever else he used will effect behavior well after the last drink or maybe...just maybe (LOL) the last snort....jus sayin...so don't get you're panties in knot. Go smoke a blunt ala Nate style and RELAX

Back