Roy Nelson should be CUT.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know this is late but Roy Nelson should be cut immediately. Let's not forget Jason High pushed a ref off of him while complaining about an early stoppage he was cut by the UFC even after begging for his job and explaining the situation.

Roy Nelson literally goes a kicks John McCarthy in the butt, I mean he wasn't dazed or out of his sorts or anything. If there ever were a case a fighter should be cut immediately this is it.

I think he wants to be cut

So no

He should be fined

15% of his purse

because it was a dumb thing to do

and I'm not a petty person but what he did was quite stupid and wrong

He playfully tapped Big Johns ass with his foot. I've slapped chicks harder with my penis, stop making it a bigger deal than it really is.

Big John knew what was going to happen. Roy could have hair whipped him or ko'd him on the spot. Best for Big John to leave the cage for his own health.

Oh, please. Paul Daley sneaking up on Koscheck after the bell and trying to legit KO him with a real shot, now that's arguably an insta-cut. Giving a dumb push-kick on the butt, is not even in the same world as that. Give Roy a fine, and let's all move on with our lives

Hes not some kind of animal that you can just cut and slaughter. Why you attacking the obese

I know this is late but Roy Nelson should be cut immediately. Let's not forget Jason High pushed a ref off of him while complaining about an early stoppage he was cut by the UFC even after begging for his job and explaining the situation.

Roy Nelson literally goes a kicks John McCarthy in the butt, I mean he wasn't dazed or out of his sorts or anything. If there ever were a case a fighter should be cut immediately this is it.
Bigfoot was his friend! What don't you understand!?!?!?!?!

bigfoot-silva-royce-gracie-roy-nelson-gladiators.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I think a fine will do. And as far as Jason High, they went way too fucking hard on him. He was frustrated and made a mistake, but it was just a little push, nobody got hurt.

There absolutely must be a punishment. Cut or fine whatever. You cannot let it be ok to kick referees even gently when they are angry.

If he gets cut I want Jones and Romero out, or I'm going to chimp out harder than Aldo does daily.

Rules are there for a reason. there can't be grey with touching a ref. he must be cut. if he isn't then the boundaries have been broken and next its a punch.

Whilst I can sympathise with his reasons, yes he should be punished. Otherwise it sets a bad precedent.

Oh, please. Paul Daley sneaking up on Koscheck after the bell and trying to legit KO him with a real shot, now that's arguably an insta-cut. Giving a dumb push-kick on the butt, is not even in the same world as that. Give Roy a fine, and let's all move on with our lives
What happened to the guy below?

egKjaUz.gif

the TS's mom should be cut, from life.

just let Big John uppercut Roy and call it even.

Any precedent guys, that we can look to? I've not researched (Big Country kick to Big John) since I saw it live, but as many have said...oughta be serious consequences.

Phil Baroni punched a ref twice. He stayed under contract. They should have a rule just in case....both fighters come out, touch gloves, and then each of them get to take one flush shot at the ref's face. Then fight.

Shut up.

Back