Would you bet money on Ronda

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would you be willing to bet money that Ronda will actually fight Cyborg or would you bet money that it will never happen?

Would you bet money that Ronda fights again someday or bet money she never fights again?

Would you be willing to bet money that Ronda will actually fight Cyborg or would you bet money that it will never happen?

Would you bet money that Ronda fights again someday or bet money she never fights again?
I'll bet that she'll fight again, but I can't bet against Cyborg.

I know it's only been a short time since she's left but I honestly think the women's bantamweight division has caught up and overtaken her. She was dominant for a long time but beginning with Holly, women fighters in the division are starting to leave her in the dust. She's going to have a hard time getting back her belt depending on who's holding it and it will be even harder for her to maintain it imo.

11111.png

Yeah, it's called a personal opinion...they're allowed here, btw.
I know and I thank you for the added information. :)

David-Hasselhoff.jpg

I know it's only been a short time since she's left but I honestly think the women's bantamweight division has caught up and overtaken her. She was dominant for a long time but beginning with Holly, women fighters in the division are starting to leave her in the dust. She's going to have a hard time getting back her belt depending on who's holding it and it will be even harder for her to maintain it imo.
I have to agree. The women have gotten a lot better lately, even Tate has improved since Ronda fought her. However, the biggest thing is that Ronda lost her aura of being invincible. Is is gone forever.

All the other ladies know Ronda can be beat and more importantly, Ronda knows she can be beat and be beat brutally.

She is turning 30 pretty soon and her skillset is massively limited. SO....no.

I think she'll fight again. I'm not a fan of her, but at this point, I'm curious as fuck to see how it would go. Her disappearing act has been way more of an intriguing buildup than any trash talk I've ever seen.

She could take one big money fight and if loses , call it good. She is ready to eat and have babies I think.

I don't know wtf she's thinking "wanting to fight Cyborg". Talk about a poor career move.

I think it's like Tate said, after a loss, most fighters would be super eager to fight again. Ronda just disappeared and it has been almost a year with no scheduled fights.

Shed come back and fight tate. But i doubt Cyborg ever happens and I doubt shell get in there with legit strikers again. That what bullys do. They go hiding where they get wiped out. Even more so in front of millions of people.

She had her chance to fight Tate and she passed. No point in her fighting Tate now when it isn't for a title.

Back