Do you like Conor McGregor?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I watched him rise up since the brimage fight and he was very exciting, by the time aldo came around his trash talk was in full force, then 13 seconds.

I felt bad for Aldo but it was awesome for Conor, then Diaz beat him, it was nice to see him lose because all the trash talk but not only did he take his loss like a man he came back better and won the rematch.

So now we have him challenging for the LW belt and I find myself rooting against him, one for the favoritism and two for the trash talk again.

Very love and hate with him, his fighting is great, his humble side in victory and defeat is nice but the trash talk and favoritism are annoying.

Yep, we have the need to feel theres a facet of the game where someones the best at by alot, in Conors case thats stand up, and thats that. hopefully Eddy get KTFO. Conor winning is good for mma

i like the way he fights. he is extremely talented.

i hate his trash talking bully demeanor.

i basically am always hoping he loses.

but im always happy to see him fight.

If he didn't run his mouth, he'd be more likable.

Yeah. Great for MMA, and a fun style to watch.

As a forum member, sigh.. I almost miss the "UFC is dying bro" phase over the Conor mimics and salty butt holes hanging around.

Yes, he's a great fighter. Not crazy about his persona but it does sell PPVs.

He seems like a good guy. I'd have a drink or a line of coke with him

i like the way he fights. he is extremely talented.

i hate his trash talking bully demeanor.

i basically am always hoping he loses.

but im always happy to see him fight.

This is about the exact same way I feel about McGregor.

But I really despise his grotesque infatuation with money.

If you don't, SHUT YOUR FOOKIN MOUT.

I kid. I enjoy Conor's fights, I could do without the sometimes childish trash talking.

I don´t like him but he is a good fighter and good for the UFC

I like some things about Conor. I think he is a good example of his dedication, and drive for greatness. He is great with fans. Every time I have seen him he's gone out of his way take pictures and sign autographs.

I could do without his petulant disrespectful attitude, and the shit eating fans they attract. Unfortunately his fans look to his side show antics for inspiration and not the real lessons he is showing people. He's a talented fighter and doesn't need them. Also he didn't take his loss like a man. He is anything but humble in victory or defeat.

That fucker owes me 60 bucks.
He said he'd finish nate the second
time around & instead he point
fought & ran around the cage.

I paid for a finish, not some 25
minute touch butt seminar

What does my av suggest?

I don´t like him but he is a good fighter and good for the UFC.

Most exciting guy in MMA right now, so yes.

I like him. But he's wrong, Jesus would whip his arse.

Never met him. Seems like a nice guy who would indeed not bury anybody in the desert.

Back