Eddie alvarez pay

TMAN29

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I dont know if there is already a thread about this, but did not see one. Eddie Alvarez has been called dumb by not negotiating contract for this ufc 205 fight, but is set to make a lot of money. Included in his salary of 150k to fight he will receive $1 per buy between 200-400k, $2 per buy between 400k-600k and $2.50 per buy after 600k ppv buys.

If this fight hits 1.5 million (which we all think it will), he stands to make 2.4 million dollars! At 2 milliin ppv buys thats 3.65 million. If he let this fight go hed lose out on it all. And remember he only wanted a million dollar fight lol

Colin is really making people rich. Win or lose Eddie can still pay for eyebrow surgery

Did anyone confirm he didn't negotiate more money or are we just taking colons word for it?

it's gonna be red panty night at the Alvarez household.

2 of 5 people on here purposely misspelled Conor's name. AREN'T THEY SO COOL!

Let's keep things in perspective.

The LW champ asked for more money

And was shut down & put in his place.

This is not a good thing for mma. It's sad tbh.

Let's keep things in perspective.

The LW champ asked for more money

And was shut down & put in his place.

This is not a good thing for mma. It's sad tbh.
Agreed! But what choice did he have but to take the fight anyway?

Eddie hit jackpot for sure. It is cool to see guys like Eddie and Nate get a big paycheck like this.

I find it hard to believe he's getting that much per buy if he's even getting points at all, where's your source?

I dont know if there is already a thread about this, but did not see one. Eddie Alvarez has been called dumb by not negotiating contract for this ufc 205 fight, but is set to make a lot of money. Included in his salary of 150k to fight he will receive $1 per buy between 200-400k, $2 per buy between 400k-600k and $2.50 per buy after 600k ppv buys.

If this fight hits 1.5 million (which we all think it will), he stands to make 2.4 million dollars! At 2 milliin ppv buys thats 3.65 million. If he let this fight go hed lose out on it all. And remember he only wanted a million dollar fight lol
How does Conor know what was negotiated? Jeez these press conferences are making people sprout extra chromosomes.

I like Eddie. Said he would make enough to live nicely and use it to give back to his community. Very generous. If he lies I'll fly to philly and beat him up in front of everyone just to teach him a lesson.

I find it hard to believe he's getting that much per buy if he's even getting points at all, where's your source?

20140919-easy-italian-american-red-sauce-vicky-wasik-19.jpg

Just the first reported contract figures and his contract that is online. 8 fight contract with increment increases and has last pay out was reported. MBA here so i just did the number's from there.

Last edited:
Ed will end up another guy Connor turned into a millionaire, love him or hate him I've liked what he's done so far for those bum lives

Eddie won't be making that Nate Rematch money, but he will be making that Nate Firstmatch money.

Just the first reported contract figures and his contract that is online. 8 fight contract with increment increases and has last pay out was reported. MBA here so i just did the number's grom there.
So your full of shit basically?

Back