Fighter Code of Ethics

thaj0ker

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Isn't there a UFC standards and ethics guide the fighters all have to follow or risk being cut?

I recall Miguel Torres once being cut because he posted some dumb shit on Twitter. Couldn't Aldo break a few code of ethics and force them to cut him?

I'm not talking beating his wife or anything. But there has to be exploitable terms in that code of conduct he could use to get cut.

Of course he could. It would be a question of how much it could harm him if he does that.

Now you're thinkin outside the box... Now that they know he wants to be released it'll be the last thing they do tho

Are u f-n cereal brah

200_s.gif

Like a drunk driving hit and run injuring a pregnant woman?

Now you're thinkin outside the box... Now that they know he wants to be released it'll be the last thing they do tho
No, if he starts making rape jokes on twitter they'll drop him with a quickness

Then no matter what he says they'll just be like "that guy? Must have lost his mind after Conor KO'd him flat in 13 seconds. Started saying all kinds of fucked up shit about rape on twitter, so of course we cut him, now he's just bitter."

UFC fighters are samurai's

need to be held to the utmost ethics and standards or they should harikari

Isn't there a UFC standards and ethics guide the fighters all have to follow or risk being cut?

I recall Miguel Torres once being cut because he posted some dumb shit on Twitter. Couldn't Aldo break a few code of ethics and force them to cut him?

I'm not talking beating his wife or anything. But there has to be exploitable terms in that code of conduct he could use to get cut.

They only cut the ones who don't want to be cut.

The ones who actually want to be cut will be frozen and forced to play ball or fight Ari motherfucking GOLD in court. Good luck with that.

The UFC are not dummies. No sport, just spite.

Yet Miguel Torres said some shit about suicide I believe and he was done. But they brought him back in believe

it was about rape not suicide.
And he was warned... and then he repeated it again. It was retarded.

War Machine was also cut for saying stuff about Evan Tanner's death. I don't think he was even insulting him he just thought it was suicide and they cut him for it... as much of a scumbag as WAr Machine is cutting him for that was lame.

It's pretty easy to get cut by UFC from social media if you go extreme.

"It's CBD oil....it'll make your life a better place"

The UFC Fighter Conduct Policy is dependent entirely on Dana's mood

Considering Nate did everything against the UFC way proves it's who you are and not what you do.

Jones is living proof of that.

And did you people see what they did to Cody Mckenzie ? Fuckin terrible

Back