Coach Mark Henry: "I really apologize to Conor" over disrespect; says he feels "bummed about it"

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score

Nice to see a Coach start acting like a Coach.

Well done

Conor responds:

"Beg me."

(just kidding)

What'd he do to Conor, I missed it?

Mark Henry went on a few tirades on podcasts & social media against Conor & John Kavanagh.

I think Mark Henry started to get the message when Coach Kavanagh outclassed him by refusing to take the bait, when asked for a response:

jb31xt.jpg

10ga4ub.jpg

That's how a Coach should act imo.

Let the fighters do the shit-talking

Should have doubled down. What a welcher. No popcorn for you.

Except Kavanagh constantly trolls fans, fighters and their teams on social media and timed the publication of his book with Conor's fight for maximum publicity. He's in no position to say that.

Conor Bless. Another soul has removed the bitterness from their heart. Take heed salty conor haters.

"Fucking Pizza Dude From New Jersey"

Mark Henry went on a few tirades on podcasts & social media against Conor & John Kavanagh.

I think Mark Henry started to get the message when Coach Kavanagh outclassed him by refusing to take the bait, when asked for a response:

Oh please. Kavanagh talks more shit than any other coach. He gives predictions just like Conor and when Conor beat Aldo he even walked by Dana and said "congratulations"

Should have doubled down. What a welcher. No popcorn for you.

Except Kavanagh constantly trolls fans, fighters and their teams on social media and timed the publication of his book with Conor's fight for maximum publicity. He's in no position to talk like that.

I disagree. All that shit is fine, Coaches are human, they don't have to act like monks. It's just lame when they start shit-talking about a fighter their guy is about to face, it's not like they are the ones getting in the cage.

Oh please. Kavanagh talks more shit than any other coach. He gives predictions just like Conor and when Conor beat Aldo he even walked by Dana and said "congratulations"

Oh wow, that sounds horrible. I'm surprised he wasn't banned by the UFC for that.

I disagree. All that shit is fine, Coaches are human, they don't have to act like monks. It's just lame when they start shit-talking about a fighter their guy is about to face, it's not like they are the ones getting in the cage.

Edmund disagrees

You can't be constantly trolling and passive aggressive on social media, time the release of your coach book with your star pupil's fight to rub off on that publicity, then say you don't want publicity. That's a blatant lie.

And the line drawn here is entirely arbitrary. At what point does it go from not lame to lame? Who gets to decide? Jon Kavanagh is a repeat offender. He's in no position to say the things he did.

You can't be constantly trolling and passive aggressive on social media, time the release of your coach book with your star pupil's fight to rub off on that publicity, then say you don't want publicity. That's a blatant lie.

And the line drawn here is entirely arbitrary. At what point does it go from not lame to lame? Who gets to decide? Jon Kavanagh is a repeat offender. He's in no position to say the things he did.

I think Kavanagh is saying he wants publicity for being a coach, not for talking shit to fighters or other coaches. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Kavanagh was the first one on twitter telling fans to stop sending him rub-it-in shit-talk about Aldo, right after the 13 seconds, saying he's a legend etc.

He knows whats coming ko in 48 seconds mofos

Id raise Kavanaugh 's babies...

Back