Who is the hardest-hitter in the 145 Pound Division?

FeelingFroggy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It certainly isn't Stephens, 2-3 in his last 5, 5 of his last 6 fights going to decision, lol, self-proclaimed "hardest-hitter" would get his lights extinguished by the real hardest-hitter, the goat 145-er. I dare not utter his name, but refer to him in secret breath, as McYahweh.

Doesn't matter, fighters won't stay still and let someone wind up and cold cock them.

Conor is the best at landing a shot in a real UFC fight that will end the fight (and yes he does benefit from favorable stoppages IMO)

Stephens hits hard.

Do hoo Choi seems to have stopping power as well.

Mcgregor, dhc and Stephens
Stephens is definitely the hardest hitter
But mcgregor and dhc just have greater accuracy and timing
And at those smaller weights that's everything

It certainly isn't Stephens, 2-3 in his last 5, 5 of his last 6 fights going to decision, lol, self-proclaimed "hardest-hitter" would get his lights extinguished by the real hardest-hitter, the goat 145-er. I dare not utter his name, but refer to him in secret breath, as McYahweh.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. Stephens knocked a career long WW ex-boxer flat. Conor feasts on 145ers and 155 pound British fighters. C'mon now.

Just because someone doesn't have an undefeated record or even a good record doesn't mean they aren't the "hardest hitter"

Colon (as in the sphincter) he's a brown eye in the face of the sport and a cancer, but he's the hardest hitter at 145

When Stephens connects, he packs the most power.

But he isnt the best 145er, so doesnt always get to land those.

Melvin Manhoef is clearly the hardest hitter in his weight class, but loses regularly.

Chad Mendes and Stephens but Mirsad Bektic has a ton of power. Look for a quick finish from him October 8th at UFC 204.

tumblr_m9fze5xm7O1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

It could be Doo Ho Choi, the only guy he's fought who didn't get ko'd by Choi's first 1-2 was Sicilia and even he got knocked out in like a minute.

Ishihara, Conor, Superboy, all have consistently crazy stupid power for 145'ers

Ishihara not getting enough love in this thread I see

How quickly his Bitches forget

I don't think you know what you're talking about. Stephens knocked a career long WW ex-boxer flat.
Funny cause the casual McGregor fanboys would say the same thing.

"I don't think you know what you're talking about. Stephens McGregor knocked a career long WW ex-boxer flat."

why isnt holloway fighting edgar? did the timing not mactup

Back