Money > Rankings, deal with it

Burning Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC before and after the sale are about making money, not how legitimate of a sport you can run. If they don't make profits you don't get fights. It's that simple. They don't have sponsorship deals and they don't have a strong enough foothold on television with a casual audience in order for it operate like a lot of people on here seem to think. I know a lot of MMA fans don't watch other sports and a lot of those that do think you can run everything the exact same way and it works. It's just not the case. MMA is still a fringe sport, and just like boxing it will always be more pro wrestling than it will ever be NFL/Soccer/NBA.

Agreed, bring back Tank Abbott to fight Stipe Miocic and surround the ring with angry crocodiles

alvarez fight is just bigger than the aldo fight. but the aldo rematch is likely the next big fight for him after 205.

CM Punk > Dominick Cruz

Summary : blablablabla :: sucking cock sounds :: (until it happens to a fighter i like )

I already dealt with Brock's line of bullsh*t. We ALL have to deal with Hilary or Trump.

Can there be something that operates as it should?...No more dealing. Set sh*t straight, right NOW!

'member when Jon Jones got away with a slap on the wrist for hit-n-run? I 'member.

'member when people were mad as hell because he got off easy simple cause he has money? I 'member.

just 'member this, fellow berries, that money triumphs in most areas. dont get pissed off next time someone rich gets away with something that poor and middle-class people cant.

Agreed, bring back Tank Abbott to fight Stipe Miocic and surround the ring with angry crocodiles

Are you telling me there are calm/happy crocodiles?

CM Punk > Dominick Cruz
DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif

I don't know... In Boxing how long does it take for the 2 best to face each other??? It seems like forever if ever...

The UFC seems to deliver the best fights in less time despite obstacles, rankings etc... GSP and Silva being the one exception...

Money + Rankings = Conor

2 Weight World Champ. Nov 2016.

GOAT of GOATS.

I agree with everything you said but I don't have to like it. Also I thought the "deal with it" part in your title sounded a tad douchey.

Golovkin v Brook was 3 weeks ago and just about no one cared that the reigning IBF welterweight champ when up in weight class to fight the IBF and WBC middleweight champ.
There were no warm up fights at the new weight for Brook, he didn't have to climb the rankings and didn't have to give up his welterweight belt.
Obviously it ended as expected with the bigger man winning in the 5th via broken eye socket and the corner throwing in the towel.

Back