That time when Conor's trash talk backfired

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When Conor had to quickly Google Nate Diaz to come up with trash talk ideas, found out Nate taught kids BJJ class, and try to use it against him.

Oh man did he take a lot of shit for that one.

Eddie "take off your glasses"

Conor " make me"

*takes off glasses

He fucking owned it at the presser.

I'm a 209 kind of guy. <{natewhut}>

I dont see how anyone finds his trash talk to be so funny and cool.Its hard for me to even get through any press conference,interview or anything with him speaking.He is a annoying,disrespectful,arrogant cocky little prick.

Nate raped him with the steroid line on that one.

McG completely lost his shit.

Screaming, voice cracklin' n shit. neck veins poppin out. Roid rage out of control.

Nate just chillin & smirkin.

Screaming, voice cracklin' n shit. neck veins poppin out. Roid rage out of control.

Hey! He majors against that!

Don't put konour's name in the name of Steh-roids!

When Conor had to quickly Google Nate Diaz to come up with trash talk ideas, found out Nate taught kids BJJ class, and try to use it against him.

Oh man did he take a lot of shit for that one.

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Actually when he started saying Eddie was going to try and panic wrestle him all fight...at some point he must have mixed up an insecurity from the first nate fight and the planed schtick comments...

Was awkward to say the least.

Steroids? Don't be putting my name with steroids Nate, I'm major against that.

I dont see how anyone finds his trash talk to be so funny and cool.Its hard for me to even get through any press conference,interview or anything with him speaking.He is a annoying,disrespectful,arrogant cocky little prick.
You should teach him some respect!

Panic wrestler is the one where his trash talk backfired.

Nate got him first with the "don't care about the belt but carry it around" and knock him out with the touchbutt.

That one will remain for ages.

I remember a few crybabies complaining about it but I don't recall a big backlash or price he paid or regret he had for the line about kids BJJ. The fact is that the few people who complained completely misconstrued what he was saying. It was a lighthearted joke about the incongruity between Nate's tough guy/gangster image and the fact that he is being a good citizen by teaching kids BJJ.

I remember a few crybabies complaining about it but I don't recall a big backlash or price he paid or regret he had for the line about kids BJJ. The fact is that the few people who complained completely misconstrued what he was saying. It was a lighthearted joke about the incongruity between Nate's tough guy/gangster image and the fact that he is being a good citizen by teaching kids BJJ.
Few? How about the entire BJJ community?

Matt Serra tore Conor a new one.

rumor has it that Conor still checks under his bed for Werdum before he sleeps

Back