Just re-watched Hendo v Bisping I

T

TrueMykill

Harley Davidson, Bud Light, Tequila Cazadores and blood everywhere. Beautiful. Round 1 Henderson is a tanned torpedo and Bisping looking like an extra in a World War I movie. Foreshadowing starts right away. Bispings beautiful footwork and Hendo's heavy right hand.

Round 2 Hall of Famers Royce and Liddell both in attendance. Hendo patient and stalking. When the left shoulder goes up the right is soon to follow. Much better round for Bisping but he's circling left...Hendo's power side. As he goes towards his left he runs into the big right hand of Dan Henderson. Fat Man and Little Boy.

Such a huge fight coming up and so excited.

Round 1 Henderson is a tanned torpedo

Maybe the geighist line in the history of Sherdog

disgstd.gif

Last edited:
I don't think Bisping is stupid enough to keep circling into Hendos right this time

Hope he is though haha

I wonder if Hendo will come out to Red Rider's Lunatic Fringe again. Bet Bisping hates that song.

One of the most iconic KO's in MMA history...The H-Bomb was dropped on Bisping...

Hey buddeh do you remember the H Bomb and follow-up??? You were stiffer than a 2 x 4 at the lumber yard...

Hendo was juiced up on TRT real good right here. Shredded at 185 and vascular and muscular as fuck in his shoulders.

Harley Davidson, Bud Light, Tequila Cazadores and blood everywhere. Beautiful. Round 1 Henderson is a tanned torpedo and Bisping looking like an extra in a World War I movie. Foreshadowing starts right away. Bispings beautiful footwork ... Much better round for Bisping but he's circling left..

Kind of a contradiction there -- circling into Hendo's power is horrible footwork.

Which is why Bisping is probably going to win this fight. He's improved a lot since then.

I hope Hendo wins ... and then calls out Vitor for first defense ....

I don't think Bisping is stupid enough to keep circling into Hendos right this time

Hope he is though haha

Well he was stupid enough to continuously do it the first fight. It's boxing 101... just complete stupidity.

What I recall most from that fight was how scared Bisping looked. He was timid throughout, and his only takedown attempt was half-hearted at best. I think he knew that night it wasn't going to end well for him and that he really had nothing for hendo.

It also didn't help that he kept circling to his left, right into the H-bomb.

Back