CYBORG: RONDA ROUSEY IS A COWARD

WhatNOW

THE KING IS BACK
Banned
Reaction score
As we previously reported, Dana White says Ronda "absolutely, positively" wants to get in the Octagon with Cyborg -- who's emerging as one of the most dominant fighters in the entire UFC.

We reached out to Cyborg for her thoughts on the situation -- here's what she told us:

"Ronda [is a] coward ... I'll fight her anytime next year."

"You can have all the money in the world, I have something money can't buy ... warrior heart."

She added, "I'm no coward."

"Ronda doesn't want to fight me. She's afraid to say my name in an interview so she has Dana White tell the story for her."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/28/cris-cyborg-ronda-rousey-is-a-coward-bring-it-on/

In the mean time, Cyborg will fight 125ers.

A roid user calling someone else a coward... lol

giphy.gif

all the also rans and never was's kick The three R's when shes down.

A roid user calling someone else a coward... lol

giphy.gif
this. wand in a dress is a cheat and a greater coward for fighting and calling out fighters a weight class smaller. delusional

its real brave to call out someone who got koed in their last fight though. Thank fuck we have someone like cyborg who has done nothing to deserve shit,to emulate.

At this point this fight should happen.

Ìsnt the real coward the one who cheats and tries to make a career out of fighting signicantly smaller fighters?

At this point this fight should happen.

Id like to see Ronda get her confidence back before fighting cyborg. That aint too much to ask.

Id like to see Ronda get her confidence back before fighting cyborg. That aint too much to ask.

She should get her confidence back by fighting Holly Holmes again.

Idk about coward. Ronda is shook as fuck tho.

Back