MW belt if Hendo wins...

tdluxon

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Assuming Hendo wins and retires, who do you think they'll put up for the new MW title fight?

War Hendo!!!

I really want Bisping to win just so my boy Chris can destroy him

Probably your mom if MW weight limit was 885 pounds.

giphy.gif

Assuming Hendo wins and retires, who do you think they'll put up for the new MW title fight?

War Hendo!!!
There is almost zero chance Hendo retires if he wins. I know he says he will, and that they're selling it that way but its to overshadow the fact that #13 got a title shot imo.

He made 800,000 against Lombard. Doubt he turns down a defense as champ w/ppv points.

I'm fairly certain Hendo is going to retire

So

Romero vs Jacare 2 after they both dismantle the kids from the coasts.

Weidman/Romero winner vs Souza/Rockhold winner for vacant title

I really want Bisping to win just so my boy Chris can destroy him
Even if Hendo wins Chris will probably still get his chance to destroy Bisping. .. And he'll still be your boy

Obviously its gonna be between the winners of weidman-romero and rockhold-jacare, pretty straightforward. Bisping would and probably should retire if he ends up losing to this old slacking hendo so makes things simple

Romero bout to take that gold

There is almost zero chance Hendo retires if he wins. I know he says he will, and that they're selling it that way but its to overshadow the fact that #13 got a title shot imo.

He made 800,000 against Lombard. Doubt he turns down a defense as champ w/ppv points.
This.

A tournament would be awesome but since that won't happen probably the winners of Weidman/Romero and Rockhold/Jacare which I guess you could kind of consider a 4 man tournament.

hes said he probs wont retire now, probably just said it for a better contract. bit of a douche move but what can you say

Back