A fighter can easily force the UFC to cut them

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
(1) Endlessly shit on Reebok on social media and other platforms.

(2) Be very public in support of a union, Ali Act, and the class action lawsuit.

(3) Shit on WME's Hollywood clients. For example, "I just saw Matt Damon's new movie. Where did he learn how to act? He needs to get his money back." I don't know if Damon is a WME client. Just chose his name at random.

(4) Shit on Rahm Emanual

(5) Promote and praise Bellator.

(6) I'm sure there's other shit a fighter can do.

It's a shame Aldo does not speak English because if he did, each of these things will garner MMA media headlines. But for any disgruntled English speaking fighters, this is the way to go.

Accomplishing number 4 is a logistical nightmare.

yeah and get sued and spend years in court, good luck with that

“And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.”

(2) Be very public in support of a union, Ali Act, and the class action lawsuit.

(3) Shit on WME's Hollywood clients. For example, "I just saw Matt Damon's new movie. Where did he learn how to act? He needs to get his money back." I don't know if Damon is a WME client. Just chose his name at random.

(4) Shit on Rahm Emanual

It's a shame Aldo does not speak English because if he did, each of these things will garner MMA media headlines. But for any disgruntled English speaking fighters, this is the way to go.

Except the fact that almost every single thing you mentioned will have you ending up in a court with lawsuits when you are in a contract

Well shit. Had no idea it was that fucking easy.

Someone should have told randy, rampage, and countless others how its done.....

Fucking dipshits i swear.

Aldo can easily get out of his UFC if he fully intends on retiring. If you retire, you retire. You still have a contract with the UFC though and you can't fight anywhere else. If he doesn't want to fight again, he's free to go.

(4) Shit on Rahm Emanual

Well if you do that then say bye to all other organizations and future work

(4) Shit on Rahm Emanual

I'd love nothing less!

Too bad June White got paid off and had to sign a gag order. Imagine June White joining forces with disgruntled UFC fighters talking shit about Dana.

popcorn-blank.gif

Just do what Cartman did when he shit on Mr Garrison's desk

Except the fact that almost every single thing you mentioned will have you ending up in a court with lawsuits when you are in a contract

I don't know what contractual concerns are in play but

(1) Depends how one criticizes Reebok. Something benign like saying "IReebok is so 80s" is opinion, truthish.

(2) Supporting a union, Ali Act, and lawsuit is all protected free speech.

(3) Opinion on WME's clients is free speech.

(4) More free speech re Ari's brother.

(5) Praising Bellator is free speech

(4) Shit on Rahm Emanual

Mayor of Chicago?

Aldo does that they will shelf him and not release him from his contract

Getting out of a UFC contract isn't that easy.

There probably was an opportunity for a fighter to get out of their contract when the UFC introduced new things like the Reebok deal and USADA testing....but apparently the fighters just signed new contracts for those things.

Maybe one of those things is how Chael managed to get out of his UFC contract and sign to Bellator.

Yeah the UFC i am sure has shit in place for people trying to get themselves fired. They been at this game a long time.

Would be a yuge bitchmove. What a man would do is honor his contract. Fight it out and then get out if you want.

Back