PEDs vs Respect

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I see a lot of debate on here as to whether or not PEDs should just be legalized. And it feels like a surprisingly even division of opinions.

So I have a simple hypothetical question. Who do you respect more, a fighter who earns the belt without PEDs or a fighter who earns it while using PEDs?

A poll would be appreciated.

I understand why fighters would feel the need to use them. I would respect some more who is all natty. Like I absolutly hate Vitor for the obvious reason.

Obviously without, do you need to ask?

I'm hoping it's obvious, but with all the debate that PEDs should be legalized, it feels like it doesn't register that we should be supporting those fighter with the dignity to not use PEDs.

I respect the athletes who are able to use PEDs and not get caught in the USADA era.

You should delete this thread. It may have sounded like a legitimate topic in your head, but the obvious answer is very obvious here.

A better question would have been :

A 20-5 non-PED journeyman/gatekeeper or a 25-0 Juiced to the Tits Champion?

You should delete this thread. It may have sounded like a legitimate topic in your head, but the obvious answer is very obvious here.

You're being a meany!! Sorry...I didn't mean to be so crass. But that's just how I'm feeling right now.

Weed is not a drug, it is a plant!

wait wait, what thread is this again?

A better question would have been :

A 20-5 non-PED journeyman/gatekeeper or a 25-0 Juiced to the Tits Champion?

Honestly, I respect the 11-11 non UFC non-PED user more than the 25 - 0 juiced UFC champ.

Honestly, I respect the 11-11 non UFC non-PED user more than the 25 - 0 juiced UFC champ.

People don't even respect the 36-4 Fedor just because he never fought in the UFC.
Even with the steroid controversy Jones is still considered GOAT.

I actually prefer a guy who never gets the belt but fights clean, rather than one who gets it through cheating.

Back