Roy Nelson: I Liked You - But Now After You Kicked Big John - WTF?

LegalizeMDMA

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you? Weren't you sponsored by an anti-violence organization for a while? That was part of the reason I liked you. Hopefully the Athletic Comission(s) comes down hard on you. And you know what? This started with Werdum kicking and getting nothing for it - NOTHING! Come on this isn't a fucking free for all - treat this sport as a serious sport!

Who da fook is that guy????

Even burgerking was forced to cut ties with RoyRoy after that. Wtf was he thinking. At first I thought he went to stomp on Bigfoot lol cus the camera angle was not clear.

Dear Big Country, apparently you are going to read this thread. Don't be touching refs, not cool. I heard that cheeseburgers are your favorite. Is there a spot where you prefer over all other or do you make them yourself at home? If so, do you prefer angus?

When I heard BJM used to be a cop, my first thought was, not surprised, motherfuckers.

An example of the "serious, professional sports" that Schaub and Sherdoggers constantly refer to.

undertaker-sitting-up35.gif

Dear Big Country, apparently you are going to read this thread. Don't be touching refs, not cool. I heard that cheeseburgers are your favorite. Is there a spot where you prefer over all other or do you make them yourself at home? If so, do you prefer angus?

He eats Angus exclusively. When he doesn't get Angus he gets mad and kicks referees.

BJM deserved it, Roy could have easily cracked Bigfoot 2 more times. It's really not that big of a deal, everybody needs a kick in the ass every once in awhile.

What happened to the shoop thread tried searching it couldn't find it.

WTF is wrong with you? Weren't you sponsored by an anti-violence organization for a while? That was part of the reason I liked you. Hopefully the Athletic Comission(s) comes down hard on you. And you know what? This started with Werdum kicking and getting nothing for it - NOTHING! Come on this isn't a fucking free for all - treat this sport as a serious sport!

What are you gay?

partaning to Roy barely kicking big john:

What are you gay?

Oh another pussy, get out of here

How do you even watch MMA where people punch each other in the face all the time

Wasn't so much a kick as a little touch-butt.

Back