The FW GOAT aint playing he wants out the ufc circus

There was nothing shady about Aldo being KOed. There's also nothing shady about Aldo having to wait a few months to get his rematch.

It's a shame because if Conor loses to Alvarez, Aldo will have a chance to steal his star power and finally be a draw

Repost and he will sit out a long time before he sees any other organization.

Well if Aldo had headlined all the PPV's he was supposed to then Dana and he might have had a better relationship.

There's also nothing shady about Aldo having to wait a few months to get his rematch.

This post is complete nonsense considering what you and I both know about Conor. Conor keeps taking fights that he feels like taking and claims he has no desire to fight Aldo AND says that he will continue holding the FW belt, and you're like durrrr "just wait a few more months" pathetic.

This post is complete nonsense considering what you and I both know about Conor. Conor keeps taking fights that he feels like taking and claims he has no desire to fight Aldo AND says that he will continue holding the FW belt, and you're like durrrr "just wait a few more months" pathetic.

Yeah, that's right. Aldo should wait a few more months. There's nothing shady about that. There's just bigger fish to fry right now. The UFC is staging its most important card in years, and Aldo isn't trustworthy enough to be on it. So he has to wait.

If the UFC really didn't respect Aldo, they wouldn't have let him fight for an interim belt.

It's a shame because if Conor loses to Alvarez, Aldo will have a chance to steal his star power and finally be a draw

I'm not sure about this. Conor loses to Alvarez at 155 how does Aldo suddenly become a draw again at 145? It's a different division, hence his resentment. It's kind of a lose lose situation for Aldo right now.

Yeah I do agree with this. I don't think Aldo is automatically entitled to a re-match, but the whole division shouldn't have to wait whilst Conor entertains his little exhibitions and the UFC milk the fans with pointless WWE style match ups.

I think this is the point, it's not Aldo individually who should be pissed off. It's the whole freaking 145 division who right now have nothing to fight for because their star is being pimped out doing other things. If I was in that division I would be massively pissed off. They're not fighting their heart out just for the slight chance they might one day get a little suck at Mr Showtime Conor's nips.

I'm not sure about this. Conor loses to Alvarez at 155 how does Aldo suddenly become a draw again at 145? It's a different division, hence his resentment. It's kind of a lose lose situation for Aldo right now.

Yeah I do agree with this. I don't think Aldo is automatically entitled to a re-match, but the whole division shouldn't have to wait whilst Conor entertains his little exhibitions and the UFC milk the fans with pointless WWE style match ups.

I think this is the point, it's not Aldo individually who should be pissed off. It's the whole freaking 145 division who right now have nothing to fight for because their star is being pimped out doing other things. If I was in that division I would be massively pissed off. They're not fighting their heart out just for the slight chance they might one day get a little suck at Mr Showtime Conor's nips.
What amazes me the most is that the rest of the division is calling Aldo out rather the real champion. UFCircus is getting funny actually.

If the UFC is truely not allowing him to fight Holloway, than fuck I don't blame him

There was nothing shady about Aldo being KOed. There's also nothing shady about Aldo having to wait a few months to get his rematch.

It's shady as fuck for the FW champion to fight at 170 twice and then 155 without being stripped of the belt or defending it.

Yeah, that's right. Aldo should wait a few more months. There's nothing shady about that. There's just bigger fish to fry right now. The UFC is staging its most important card in years, and Aldo isn't trustworthy enough to be on it. So he has to wait.

If the UFC really didn't respect Aldo, they wouldn't have let him fight for an interim belt.

Aldo was trustworthy to defend a belt. Conor is not.

It's shady as fuck for the FW champion to fight at 170 twice and then 155 without being stripped of the belt or defending it.

I think he should defend it or be stripped of it right now, but instead he'll be stripped of it or have to defend after 205. Boo fucking hoo.

Jose should have thought of that before being one of the worst drawing UFC champions of all time.

He never put any effort into learning how to promote his fights, yet now he wants to tell the promotion who he should fight and when.

If he is truly wants to be a "pure martial artist" who is "above the circus," he should fight whoever they put in front of him and leave the promoting to the promoters.

Can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
Aldo was trustworthy to defend a belt. Conor is not.

No, Aldo wasn't in point of fact. He pulled out of title fights so often that two different contenders scheduled to fight him for the belt never got the opportunity.

But yeah, for sure McGregor isn't either.

He's so trustworthy he pull out 5 times.

<36>

At least he can defend a belt like a real champion and over the course of many years. How many have done that again? That's being a trustworthy champion. Conor does whatever he wants and people give him credit for that for some reason.

No, Aldo wasn't in point of fact. He pulled out of title fights so often that two different contenders scheduled to fight him for the belt never got the opportunity.

But yeah, for sure McGregor isn't either.

Wasn't my point but ok.

At least he can defend a belt like a real champion and over the course of many years. How many have done that again? That's being a trustworthy champion. Conor does whatever he wants and people give him credit for that for some reason.

Too bad this ain't the "trustworthy" business

It's the fight business.

And the only thing that matters is...

mcgregor-aldo-KO-2.jpg

I think he should defend it or be stripped of it right now, but instead he'll be stripped of it or have to defend after 205. Boo fucking hoo.

How can you really be sure of that now? There is zero reason to believe that the UFC will actually force Conor to give up the belt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back