When Hendo Wins And Retires...

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Does the winner of Weidman/Romero fight the winner of Rashad/Kennedy for the vacant belt or does Rockhold and Jacare get thrown in the mix also?

The winner of Romero/Weidman will fight the winner of Rockhold/Jacare for the vacant title.

He wont retire if he wins.

He's already said he probs won't retire.. looks like he changed his mind

It gets given to Conor who then fights Wonderboy for the WW belt to become first ever 4 weight world champ.

rashad and kennedy are no where near the belt.

If Hendo wins and vacates the belt a Middleweight Grand Prix is the next and only logical step.

Does the winner of Weidman/Romero fight the winner of Rashad/Kennedy for the vacant belt or does Rockhold and Jacare get thrown in the mix also?

I think it'd probably be Weidman/Romero winner vs. Jacare or something like that. If Rashad or Kennedy looks super impressive that may change things. Brunson and Mousasi probably should be considered as well but they'd be on the outside most likely.

Some of you are mentioning Rockhold/Kennedy/Rashad but not Bisping who happens to be the reigning champ ?????

Wtf ?

I hope he does, and I hope they have a tournament. Fuck this bullshit they've been on lately. They need to get their sacks back. Taking it back to the old school is a sure way to do it. A tournament winner is about as legitimate of a champion as they can crown. Maybe take the top 8 guys or volunteers.

He's already said he probs won't retire.. looks like he changed his mind

Aw, wtf? Hendo comin for that Holyfield belt?

These days he will probably fight Cena then pluck his way thru every weight class avoiding who he likes and get a docu made about it.

Glad to see some crash bang wallop back , we need some old school match up

Hendo won't win so it's irrelevant.
TRT Hendo > non TRT Hendo
And Hendo won't retire if he had the belt, which he won't.

Back