What does Aldo want? UFC is already giving him everything he asked for..

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He asked for a rematch with Conor..UFC did it but Aldo declined, never accepted it. He even said he was training for it but declined lmao. That's why we had Nate vs Conor in the first place.

He then said he is willing to wait for Conor by fighting either Pettis or Holloway but rather be Pettis cuz it's easier and bigger money. UFC offered Pettis or Holloway for UFC 205 on the same card as Conor with PPV point cuz he is still interim champ. But he chose to cry and duck by getting his contract cancelled?

Just the day before all this he also said he would fight Conor anytime, anywhere, any weight class, belt or no belt. But I don't see him moving up to 155. I don't understand this guy.

All he had to do is beat Holloway or Pettis at UFC 205 for millions of dollars then he will certainly get Conor next. Even if Conor vacates FW belt, Aldo can go up to 155 like he said and fight Conor.

What else does this guy wants? UFC is giving him everything he asked for. It's his fault for not taking them.

Last edited:
Ummm we got Nate and Conor because RDA pulled out, UFC never offered him a rematch at any point.

Just the day before all this he also said he would fight Conor anytime, anywhere, any weight class, belt or no belt. But I don't see him moving up to 155. I don't understand this guy.

All he had to do is beat Holloway or Pettis at UFC 205 for millions of dollars then he will certainly get Conor next. Even if Conor vacates FW belt, Aldo can go up to 155 like he said and fight Conor.

I heard the first quote is a lie by his social media managers that he fired as per reddit.

Aldo is scared that if he loses he wont get another red panty night.

Ummm we got Nate and Conor because RDA pulled out, UFC never offered him a rematch at any point.

Stop, he got offered the fight on 10 days notice duhhhhhhhhhhhh

He asked for a rematch with Conor..UFC did it but Aldo pulled out. That's why we had Nate vs Conor in the first place.

That moment when you write loads but are wrong from the get go.

Also is the champ of his division also th a challenger that is more than worthy. There is no reason for him not to fight. This is beyond childish by him. His bff Renan treated his interim title like the real belt and had a couple of defenses. He could learn a thing or 2 from him.

lol I'm pretty sure that was the exact same time he was cleared by the commission to start training again.

Get KO'd by Conor. OK get right back in there with no training on 1 week notice and do it again in a higher weight class. :D

lol I'm pretty sure that was the exact same time he was cleared by the commission to start training again.

Get KO'd by Conor. OK get right back in there with no training on 1 week notice and do it again. :D

Ever since that offer was made I thought it was pretty clear he had NO intentions of fighting Aldo at 145 again.

How do you pull OUT of something you never where IN for?

Aldo rightfully didnt want to take it on 10 days notice. He just previously got wiped in 13 seconds. Of course hed want a full camp.

Yes they did, when they called Aldo said no.

And that was after he said he was preparing for RDA to be injured

How do you pull OUT of something you never where IN for?

Aldo rightfully didnt want to take it on 10 days notice. He just previously got wiped in 13 seconds. Of course hed want a full camp.
And looked what Nate did on 10 days notice. And remember Aldo said he was training in case RDA pulled out. And when RDA really pulled, where was Aldo? lolololol.

Aldo is behaving very immaturely. Not even GSP (much larger ppv draw) had the luxury that Aldo is demanding. GSP had to fight two top 5 opponents to earn another shot at the title.

Ever since that offer was made I thought it was pretty clear he had NO intentions of fighting Aldo at 145 again.

That cut is brutal for Conor. Even Pettis struggles with it and he's considered a small LW by lots of people here.

Only way he goes back down is if he gets KTFO by Eddie. Even then he might just say it was a fluke and just fight Nate again and probably get another shot at LW after.

Can't lose a belt if you never defend it after all.

That cut is brutal for Conor. Even Pettis struggles with it and he's considered a small LW by lots of people here.

Only way he goes back down is if he gets KTFO by Eddie. Even then he might just say it was a fluke and just fight Nate again and probably get another shot at LW after.

Can't lose a belt if you never defend it after all.

McGregor is in a tough spot right now, if he wins then he has a bunch of guys at 155, killers who can beat him coming after him, both Alvarez & McGregor will be praying Johnson ices Khabib for sure.

Aldo was called like the week he was cleared for training. STFU

Aldo wants what he was always wanted a shot at the real belt. Don't talk about shit like UFC called him to fill in for RDA, that was not going to be for the belt. Did Conor look like he was cutting back down 145 again in less then 2 weeks notice.

Back