It's A Real Shame The ''F'' In UFC Now Stands For ''Financial'' Not ''Fighting''

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
Quite surreal how a guy who has a good case for being the GOAT in Jose Aldo talking about leaving the UFC or retiring from MMA all together is getting more comments like..

''Good riddance''
''13 second legacy lol''
''He brings nothing to the table financially''

If a guy like that is being the shown the door that easily, any other fighter stands no shot.

This is a fighting sport, most people are too worried about star power and ''leverage'' from fighters rather than how they perform in the cage, and not many do it better than Aldo.

He's only won one fight since being KOd. He's not being robbed of anything, this isn't fighting this is a fight business.

It's true, aldo is the FW Goat and #5 all time on my list. The guy has 10 top 5 wins and is being treated like garbage to be thrown away. And all these new fans act like investors instead of fans of the sport

did the 13 second knock out happen in the financial times or did it happen in the cage?

Santa ain't real, Rasslin' ain't real, and the fahkin' UFC ain't real. <{Joewithit}>

HHUECoM.jpg

Yet when Colon got his shit pushed in he gets an immediate rematch like it's noothing

Conor is more of a fighter than Aldo. When Conor books a fight you can be sure he will show up. Aldo is about 50/50 he will make it to the cage. So who's the fookin fighter?

Conor is more of a fighter than Aldo. When Conor books a fight you can be sure he will show up. Aldo is about 50/50 he will make it to the cage. So who's the fookin fighter?

Well, Aldo is the FW GOAT. I'd say that makes him a fighter.

The thing is I don't understand this type of response, I haven't even mentioned McGregor

Aldo could have stopped all of this all he had to do was beat conor. He even got a second chance but he said he wasnt ready.

We understand where you're coming from but quite frankly nobody gives a shit. The FW champ is fighting the LW champ, and I'm gonna enjoy that and the most stacked card of all time without being butthurt about Jose Aldo's decision to be ultra butthurt

The thing is I don't understand this type of response, I haven't even mentioned McGregor

The contrast between the two show ls why Conor is the horse that the UFC has hitched their wagon to and Aldo is not.

He can fight in brazil streets for free.That's also an option.

Dana let a fat and out of shape Toney fight a multiple time ex champ a sport he'd never competed in before. They let old ass Royce fight a beast in Hughes he had no business being in the cage with. They signed the fat, sloppy amateur who beat up kimbo in a gym hall. They gave Lesnar a title shot with one legit professional victory (Korean dude he beat in his debut was a mark).

UFC has always been about the money, quit your whining. Any sport that relies on ppv is going to be subject to freak shows that get views, dwell on that.

Tbh numbers say that 26-2 Aldo make it to the cage more times than 20-3 Conor, and with an overall better record

Ultimate "Fookin' Bums" Championship

mcgregorcashmoney.gif

Dana let a fat and out of shape Toney fight a multiple time ex champ a sport he'd never competed in before. They let old ass Royce fight a beast in Hughes he had no business being in the cage with. They signed the fat, sloppy amateur who beat up kimbo in a gym hall. They gave Lesnar a title shot with one legit professional victory (Korean dude he beat in his debut was a mark).

UFC has always been about the money, quit your whining. Any sport that relies on ppv is going to be subject to freak shows that get views, dwell on that.

That's a valid post with some good points, but it certainly isn't whining, if that's how it comes across, just enjoy these type of debates.

Back