Can someone fill me in on the last 48 hours?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Been out of town with no cell phone. Im trying to piece together what is going on but sherdog is all over the place and im getting confused...Aldo quit the UFC???? Mcgregor wants to fight Jeremy Stephens now? What is happening?

I rather not fill you in

I am already in relationship

McGregor said " Who is this guy".

All you need to know

Aldo wants to quit
Stephens wants to fight Conor (who doesn't?), Conor embarrassed him at the press conference, Conor has shown no interest in fighting Stephens.

That's the main idea.

Conor dominated the talk at UFC205 presser. I think the other mics were not on. Aldos pissed. Dana's a liar and New Yorkers are a bunch of dicks. Cliff notes.

Somebody's panties are in a bunch because somebody else got the red panties that were supposedly promised to someone else.

Conor threw down some funny shit talk, other people at conference threw shade at Conor because they mad.

Some dude that posts of sherdog asked the last question and trolled Eddie hard.

Conor is fighting Alvarez, Aldo is not happy, Jeremy stephens talked shit at the conference to conor and got people talking about him. Rizin is taking over. That is all

sherdog fucking sucks again as per usual leading up to a cloner fight.

the last 48 hours has been shit, but its a bench mark for the remaining 6 or so weeks until the fight. i hate this period on the boards so much.

Aldo wants to quit
Stephens wants to fight Conor (who doesn't?), Conor embarrassed him at the press conference, Conor has shown no interest in fighting Stephens.

That's the main idea.
You forgot Ronda wants to fight cyborg lmao

Basically we're on the precipice of the greatest cards of all time, and sherdog(and Jose Aldo) are mad that the UFC would prefer a more interesting, fresh fight that will generate a lot more money and interest being a two champion fight over watching Aldo get knocked stupid again.

Been out of town with no cell phone. Im trying to piece together what is going on but sherdog is all over the place and im getting confused...Aldo quit the UFC???? Mcgregor wants to fight Jeremy Stephens now? What is happening?
Conor was brilliant (even for him) and murked anyone who spoke ill.

You know there are other MMA news sites which can help you catch up, right?

some douche pretended to be a reporter and got the last question at the presser to troll. was pretty funny.

Wv20IWn.jpg

CteQBi_VYAAMgVp.jpg

Back