Weidman

phunky

Standing above all others
Banned
Reaction score
Via being superior in literally every aspect of life

Cannot wait for my boy to get his belt back

He's infererior at being his fathers boy. In all seriousness though he got exposed by Rockhold, I doubt his ability to beat the top fighters in the division. Romero will beat him.

He's just got to worry bout the first round math Hoffa sucka punch. After that it should be smooth sailing

It's all good, but what if Romero beat him in a MMA match?

Romero via GNP

and Weidman will become fatherless

I don't think his dad can keep him around if he loses another fight
He almost disowned him after the Rockhold fight but changed his mind in the post fight interview

I'm with you, TS. Can't wait until he wrecks Romero and then gets his belt back. Not going to let these filthy, traitorous bandwagoners back on the team, though. They've been cut permanently. Only us true faithful shall remain.

He's infererior at being his fathers boy. In all seriousness though he got exposed by Rockhold, I doubt his ability to beat the top fighters in the division. Romero will beat him.
Exposed? Weidman landed some good shots on Rockhold in their fight. Weidman got sloppy and allowed Rockhold to start peppering him with shots. Not to mention that awful spin kick he tried. Funny how people write him off as if he was never good.

Exposed? Weidman landed some good shots on Rockhold in their fight. Weidman got sloppy and allowed Rockhold to start peppering him with shots. Not to mention that awful spin kick he tried. Funny how people write him off as if he was never good.
It was a poor performance, you wouldn't give Conor a pass for throwing something that sloppy. He then got taken down and had absolutely no answer on the ground. Isn't he supposed to be a good grappler?

Weidman will have his title back. Anyone can beat anyone but Weidman is the superior fighter. If they let Romero have his 5 minutes on the stool between rounds he has a small chance at a lucky punch.

let's see how he fairs post USADA now having more than a year getting used to it

It was a poor performance, you wouldn't give Conor a pass for throwing something that sloppy. He then got taken down and had absolutely no answer on the ground. Isn't he supposed to be a good grappler?
Did you not watch the earlier rounds. Weidman actually had Rockhold hurt with a body kick. And yes he did get sloppy as the fight progressed. I just said he got sloppy in my previous post you commented on but yet you act as if I didn't. And as for your McGregor comparison, Weidman doesn't actually like he put on a noteworthy performance when he does shitty like McGregor did at UFC 202. Weidman doesn't make delusional comments such as McGregor, and that's why McGregor wouldn't get a pass.

let's see how he fairs post USADA now having more than a year getting used to it
Are you a Weidman fan by chance? I would hate for us to have a common favorite, but at the same time this could start to bride the gap between us.

Sherdogers are overrating athleticism as usual. Weidman is a better MMA wrestler than Romero and a superior technical striker.

Back