I thought the UFC was dying?

Podcast

I train butt touch.
@purple
Reaction score
Well? For a good while we had weekly/monthly threads of the UFC is dying. Even with UFC 200 under delivering, this year is setting up to be the promotions best. If it's not already. So, what have you got to say now?

YOU'LL SAY FOOKIN NOOTIN!

Last edited:
wait until the injuries

Ded sport

What is dead may never die

"they" have been saying that for several years now.

Like any newish venture, the UFC will have its ups and downs....its safe to say, its here to stay

wait until the injuries

Ded sport
Actually, now that you mention it. Those dumb threads show up around the time injuries spike high. Lol

Well? For a good while we had weekly/monthly threads of the UFC is dying. Even with UFC 200 under delivering, this year is setting up to be the promotions best. If it's not already. So, what have you got to say now?

YOU'LL SAY FUCKING NUTTIN!
FOOKIN NOOTIN

Get it right bruh

The only things keeping it afloat are McGregor and UFC Fightpass of course

"they" have been saying that for several years now.

Like any newish venture, the UFC will have its ups and downs....its safe to say, its here to stay

That's exactly what Stu Hart said about Stampede Wrestling.

Those threads have been around forever TS.

Seems like they're doing fine. Wonder what happens if Conor OD's, Ronda never returns and Jones can't stay out of trouble. I assume they have some people they think they can push, but those guys are carrying the heavy load the past couple years. Conor having obviously done most of it this year, with some help from Brock and 200. This isn't a suggestion it's dying or in trouble. Just made me think about it.

The more frequent the "UFC is dying" thread/posts, the more you know the managers at the RIZING troll factory are worrying. It's actually a sign the UFC is doing great. $4B bless.

Combat sports always get this shite. The thing is, it kind of represents the root of human nature , and combat for pay will ALWAYS exist in one form or another.

However, it will always be niche... Which is good with me too. Let the mainstream ponder survivor, or that X-factor shit. I

haha...Perfection

dean-winchesterjensen-acklessupernatural.gif

UFC was the greatest sport that ever existed, dana white was the most truthful person in all of the world. Only the best fans(hardcores) followed the sport.But UFC was dying.

It all changed when conor took over. He turned this fine establishment of a sport into a circus, dana became a huge liar and the new people(casuals) he brought into the sport were the absolute worst. UFC was saved.

The UFC is dying crowd is on the ropes at the moment because they might have had their biggest PPV ever with an actual MMA guy and not Bork Lazer.

Let a sub 300k event happen and they'll pop right back up like mushrooms after a good rain. MMA fans aren't a collective bunch of douchebag man children for nothing.

Back