[VIDEO] Mcgregor is bigger than the UFC

Few more pounds and that guy will be bigger than the UFC as well.

Truly special if its true. We still don't know yet, he has to keep winning.

But he's a good thing for fighters, Conor can take the sport to a new level, and fighter pay could increase. Hate him or love him, he's a special thing for the UFC

It's drives me crazy that he keeps calling the sport ''UFC''. It's too fucking annoying.

Every sport has a GOAT and the GOAT of mma is conor .

I think dana and conor were always best buddies. There might have been a problem with lorenzo back in 200, but even than i think they are all fans of conor.

Also a very interesting point they made is there might not be another conor. We all should be thankful of what a fortunate time we are living in. The conor era.

@2:20 "We're both starting to really like UFC"

Sound like a couple of noobs

Only because they are letting him. If they decided to put their foot down he would be just another fighter.

Only because they are letting him. If they decided to put their foot down he would be just another fighter.

another fighter who becomes champ and gets everyone to watch all his fights.

That's not common in mma

they tried that at 200, didnt go over so well. now look at 205 GOAT card.

Doesn't matter if he is bigger or not. As soon as he loses he'll lose all value. UFC knows this.

They are using his popularity to sell cards like they should. Business as usual.

Dadadadada... it's the mother fucking D-O-DOUBLE-G

Doesn't matter if he is bigger or not. As soon as he loses he'll lose all value. UFC knows this.

They are using his popularity to sell cards like they should. Business as usual.

He already lost and got paid even more.Headlined the biggest card.
What are you even talking about?

An uneducated Irishman who couldn't cut it as a plumber isn't the mastermind of all of this. This whole thing is someone else's design. Conor puts on his costume and plays role.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back