Is mcgregor scared of cerrone?

brucelee619

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Notice he didn't talk shit to him at press conference. I personally think ceronne would whoop his ass

Except for he DID talk shit to him.

Called him a broke ass mo-fo that was jealous of his success. haha

But being honest, I would pay to watch Cowboy vs McG.

Except for he DID talk shit to him.

Called him a broke ass mo-fo that was jealous of his success. haha

But being honest, I would pay to watch Cowboy vs McG.
He called everyone broke. But stopped at that. Didn't call him out to fight

I think its the opposite. Honestly tho i dont think anyone is really scared of anyone else they everyone wants to fight conor because its a big payday.

Yes he is scared of that match up.

It's a very bad style matchup for him.

It's not like Conor is going to wrestle fuck him now is he?

Nah, he's just scared of the guys in his division

Cerrone ain't broke. He's got so many fight of the night awards. Big property where he trains. He's well off. He fights cuz he loves to. He ain't like " Conor mayweather" picking n choosing his fights

If he's not, he should be...

LPNybr0.gif

Cerrone ain't broke. He's got so many fight of the night awards. Big property where he trains. He's well off. He fights cuz he loves to. He ain't like " Conor mayweather" picking n choosing his fights

he's literally fighting as often as he does because he didn't pay taxes and owes the IRS huge.

No. Of course not .
They are fighters , they are not scared !
And Conair said that Cerrone was stiff , stiff as a board, and that he would break it in half.
Great fkin fight in prospect tho

I think they are just building up the match up. Notice how they have fought on the same card like 3-4 times now and are always talking trash about each other. I feel like Cowboy has gained a lot of popularity in the past year or two. I think if Conor wins the belt he will defend against Cerrone and if he loses he will fight Cerrone at WW.

I like both guys. Don't want to see this fight but then I do lol. Either Conor's catching a kick to the face or Cowboys catching that left. Either way I'll have a heart attack.

Cerrone is a fight Conor would love to take. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Cerrone get a fight with Conor way ahead of others even if Conor holds both belts and Cerrone fought at WW.

That said, Cerrone is going to be damn close to a title shot at WW, too, if he keeps this up.

I like both guys. Don't want to see this fight but then I do lol. Either Conor's catching a kick to the face or Cowboys catching that left. Either way I'll have a heart attack.

That's how I feel. They are my two favorite fighters currently and the matchup is just inevitable

Notice he didn't talk shit to him at press conference. I personally think ceronne would whoop his ass

Conor is obviously terrified of everyone and everything. They literally had to drag him out of his house and to the press conference because of his omniphobia.

Cerrone is smart enough to start off with a takedown or at least an attempt, just to keep Conor guessing. It's cerrones fight to win if he can avoid Conor's body shots but if the Nate fight tells us anything it's that cerrone tends to shut down mentally sometimes, and Conor's antics are tailor made to make cerrone breakdown in there during the fight

People who thing Conor would destroy Cowboy are out of their minds.

I remember when the UFC said they would only give Connor a shot at the LW belt if Cerrone beat RDA. Even the UFC thinks he would lose

Back