If Ronda comes back and starches Cyborg in the first

Chronicsonic

chocolate rain
Banned
Reaction score
Does she redeem herself for all the bullshit since losing to Holly? i can see this being the path she takes when she returns, it's one of few ways she can get back to a similar spot she was at before losing.

If purple dildos rain down from the sky, OP will be happier than a hog in shit heaven

giphy.gif

its promising that she's taking so long to come back as she may be genuinely improving her striking. nonetheless, obligatory:
{<RR}

yeah, one day i will be the UFC lightweight champion and then i will bump this post
thats more likely than your post

If leprechauns and unicorns roamed the earth. What then. If. If. If. If. If.
Never happen
Rousey might win the belt back but she will never fight or beat Cyborg

Can she make 135 under the new rules?

I think CM Punk has more of a chance against Cyborg than Ronda

Does she redeem herself for all the bullshit since losing to Holly? i can see this being the path she takes when she returns, it's one of few ways she can get back to a similar spot she was at before losing.

Ronda will never even "starch" her own demons.

btw theres like 90% chance this will be her next fight. mark my words, and it wont be 135 cus she fat now, probs 145 maybe for a new belt? or at
catchweight.

if i had to put myself into the shoes of a "you're only as good as your last fight" mindset fight fan (oh the fucking horror!!!), i would guess that yes, she would be redeemed.

OTOH, these fans aren't logical or consistent. hell, i have a hard time even calling them "fans". so who knows.

Last edited:
Back