I figured out why everyone thinks Alvarez is an AMAZING wrestler

The Young Wolf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Clearly this performance on Bully Beatdown is the showing of a TRUE GOAT wrestler /sarcasm

He doesn't have to be elite to take Conor "Panic Wrestler" McGregor down

Nate Diaz is the polar opposite of a wrestler and still took Conor down twice in 2 fights

Haven't heard ANYONE say he's an "amazing" wrestler. But he has decent MMA wrestling, and is pretty strong.

Nate Diaz is the polar opposite of a wrestler and still took Conor down twice in 2 fights
Are you going to talk about the other 8 times he got stuffed or focus on the flying knee in the first fight and literally the only successful takedown attempt at the end of the 5th round?

It will be very hard for Eddie to takedown Conor who is known for his elite defensive wrestling abilites

Shit wrestling and cardio.

Anyone that watch his fights know that.

But the haters will say that he has amazing wrestling and cardio, or what ever. After the fight he will be shit in everything though.

Let's watch a clip from a shitty MTV show instead of his fights, sounds legit. Wolfpussy still posting garbage I see.

Are you going to talk about the other 8 times he got stuffed or focus on the flying knee in the first fight and literally the only successful takedown attempt at the end of the 5th round?

Stuffing Nate Diaz takedowns isn't impressive nor does it invalidate what I said. Eddie doesn't have to be an amazing wrestler to take Conor down.

Pretty sure the bully from bully beatdown might've secured this one

lol @ "flying knee." You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, to no one's surprise

bsdI79n.gif

You can't trick me into watching bully beatdown. Nope fuck you

Stuffing Nate Diaz takedowns isn't impressive nor does it invalidate what I said. Eddie doesn't have to be an amazing wrestler to take Conor down.

lol @ "flying knee." You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, to no one's surprise

bsdI79n.gif
Sorry got confused on the flying because that was in the Mendes fight.

If we want to talk about stats Nate was 2/8 on takedowns in two fights. 25%.

Catching a kick isn't some amazing takedown AND Conor swept him right after.

It will be very hard for Eddie to takedown Conor who is known for his elite defensive wrestling abilites

And if he does, he's in Conor's trap. The man has two jui jitsu coaches. That makes him at least twice as good as everyone else is off their back.

Sorry got confused on the flying because that was in the Mendes fight.

If we want to talk about stats Nate was 2/8 on takedowns in two fights. 25%.

Catching a kick isn't some amazing takedown AND Conor swept him right after.

The point is that Nate is not a wrestler and took Conor down twice. He might not have been overly successful but he still managed to do it, which speaks volumes about Conor's takedown defense. 2/8 from a complete and total non-wrestler is not that impressive.

If Conor wants to throw kicks, he'll be open for a takedown. This helps Alvarez and limits what Conor will do on the feet. And no one actually thinks Mendes and Alvarez are comparable in terms of wrestling, but Alvarez isn't so far away from Mendes that it's out of the realm of possibility he can take Conor down. He certainly can.

bsdI79n.gif

Then he got swept and saved by the bell ;)

Then he got swept and saved by the bell ;)

>swept

debatable, Nate pretty much didn't give a single solitary fuck about being on his back, evidenced by every fight in his career. But I'll be nice and let you have it since Nate won anyway

>saved by the bell

ZEVc9uplCUJFu.gif

I guess we could bring up Dennis siver instead..

If people put all the hope in Eddie's wrestling then just LOL them.He aint got nohin for Mc

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back