Do you care if aldo goes to rizen?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I hope he does. Beat the shit out of a can juiced to the gill. #justbleed

I'm pretty sure if he leaves UFC he won't fight at all anymore.

I hope he stays with the UFC. He's the best FW ever and has one of the most impressive undefeated runs ever (10 years).

Also, I'd like him to have a chance to avenge his loss to Conor and make a few million dollars before he heads off to paid-like-shit-land.

UFC will hold him up in court in perpetuity

Why do you delusional fucks keep acting like Aldo can leave? Lol!

NEWSFLASH: You can't fight anywhere if you're under UFC's exclusive contract.

his career is either over or he fights through his contract. One or the other is happening. But ALDO CANNOT GO ANYWHERE.

Why do you delusional fucks keep acting like Aldo can leave? Lol!

NEWSFLASH: You can't fight anywhere if you're under UFC's exclusive contract.

his career is either over or he fights through his contract. One or the other is happening. But ALDO CANNOT GO ANYWHERE.
If they release him he can do whateva he wants

I could see the Japanese giving him respect. And Aldo being all smitten

UFCWECJoseAldo1.jpg

as opposed to this

<mma3>

Aldo is one of the best champions the UFC has had. It's amazing how much you keyboard warriors and Conor nuthuggers disrespect one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Conor knocked him out quick, but Conor carrying around that belt is just lame. Aldo was the king of that division and Conor should either give up the belt or fight him.

Last edited:
Yes, it would suck, he's an elite fighter. We'd be robbed of him and Pettis which many of us have been hoping for since Pettis was lw champ.

Why doesn't he just wait?

He kept everyone waiting when he was champion...

I guess he could juice all he wanted in Japan.

Aldo is one of the best champions the UFC has had. It's amazing how much you keyboard warriors and Conor nuthuggers disrespect one of the greatest fights of all time.

Conor knocked him out quick but him carrying around that belt is just lame. He was the king of that division and Conor should either give up the belt or fight him.

Could not have put it any better myself.

To answer your questions TS... "Yes!" Any true UFC fan would care OF COURSE they would if Aldo goes. Almost EVERY SINGLE title fight before Aldo vs McGregor has resulted in a re-match a few months down the line. But because the UFC are milking Conor's money cow, they don't want to set this up for one of the longest serving most dominant champions a UFC divison has ever seen. I know people are calling Aldo a cry baby (wonder if they could say that to his face) but he deserves better than what he's got since he lost the belt. I love Conor and am a fan of his, but if he's challenging everyone else in the world except his own weight class, he should forfeit the belt. Imagine if you were a fighter at 145lbs trying to make your way and you realise there is not even a shot at the belt for another 6 months because the current champion is off making money in different weight classes. At the very least introduce a Interim belt, but even that would be a slap in the face.

UFC will hold him up in court in perpetuity

Why? The UFC let Rory walk, Benson, Phil Davis, etc. Aldo owns a plastic belt, he's not a needle mover, not a big enough fan favorite to cause a disturbance, speaks little to no english, hardly fights, and is one of more defiant fighters signed to the UFC.
There's no real reason to hold on to Aldo especially with this new UFC.

Why? The UFC let Rory walk, Benson, Phil Davis, etc. Aldo owns a plastic belt, he's not a needle mover, not a big enough fan favorite to cause a disturbance, speaks little to no english, hardly fights, and is one of more defiant fighters signed to the UFC.
There's no real reason to hold on to Aldo especially with this new UFC.

His name is tied to Conor McGregor.

That alone changed his bum life.

Yeah I do but I'm an mma fan.

You wouldn't know anything about it.

aldo can go to africa nobody cares he is a shot fighter has nothing to get people pumped to watch him and he cant speak english so bye bye

No way Aldo goes to RIZIN, he knows that Krazy Horse would surely KO him in 12 seconds or fewer.

Back