Who else wants to see Aldo vs Pettis at 145 for the Interm belt?

LiveFreeorDie

Gun Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have wanted this fight forever, more than a Mc rematch, now is the time. Dana write Aldo a check to keep him happy and book this fight. The mick vs Alvarez is a great match up also.

na, Max deserves the fight more than Pettis

There's just no way you can do Aldo vs Pettis when Max is on a 9 fight winning streak and Pettis is
1-3 in his last 4.

Meh Aldo is done. Conor wrecked him like a mother fucker.

RIP Aldo 12/12/2015

also Id rather see Pettis get a couple more wins to boost his confidence a bit, he doesnt look himself lately.

Aldo fans always wanting some sort of shit match up for him so he can get off easy.

Holloway is the true interim champ, and Aldo needs to face him or give up the interim belt.

Anything else is rejected. Its either sign a contract for Holloway and give the belt to him.

I only want to see an interim belt fought for once, then the winner gets a title shot. Anything else is nonsense.

also Id rather see Pettis get a couple more wins to boost his confidence a bit, he doesnt look himself lately.
I agree but Pettis vs Aldo would sell better.

Max is a savage, has nothing to offer spilled piss other than an ass whupping an retirement. Im guessing what is behind this is Jose not wanting to fight Max. Plus Pettis is the PERFECT match up for Jose, essentially Barboza 2.0. He would kick the shit outta Tony's legs and Pettis lacks the boxing to put Jose out. Pettis is a very strange study, either a case of the USADA blues, wrong place at the right time or has some serious mental hang ups.

Aldo's going over to Japan to fight Krazy Horse

I agree but Pettis vs Aldo would sell better.

Max is a savage, has nothing to offer spilled piss other than an ass whupping an retirement. Im guessing what is behind this is Jose not wanting to fight Max. Plus Pettis is the PERFECT match up for Jose, essentially Barboza 2.0. He would kick the shit outta Tony's legs and Pettis lacks the boxing to put Jose out. Pettis is a very strange study, either a case of the USADA blues, wrong place at the right time or has some serious mental hang ups.
thats a shitty reason to want to see it lol..... if it ever happens I want them at their best, thats when the fight would have the potential to be epic. right now Id favour Aldo to do what you said and kick the shit out of Pettis, I just think the 3 losses and injuries took a bit out of Pettis. He can get back to decent form as he is a great fighter, which is why Id rather see him get a couple more wins.

the fight to make for competitive reasons is Max vs Aldo.... the kid deserves his chance, and right now Id probably favour Max

Aldo's going over to Japan to fight Krazy Horse
I have to say the whole crazy horse thing was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I belly laughed and I have not done that in years I think. I woke up both my kids with that laugh. I love the guy

There's just no way you can do Aldo vs Pettis when Max is on a 9 fight winning streak and Pettis is
1-3 in his last 4.

Conor vs. Eddie is proof you can do anything you want as long as the money is good enough

1-3 in his last 4.
It's the UFC. Since when do they care at all about doing right by the fighters and having any kind of legit matchmaking?

Conor vs. Eddie is proof you can do anything you want as long as the money is good enough

Well Pettis vs Aldo isn't really a money match up at all so there's no excuse to have Pettis fight Aldo instead of Max. The money has to be Conor vs Eddie level for them to give Pettis a titleshot over Max.

Well Pettis vs Aldo isn't really a money match up at all so there's no excuse to have Pettis fight Aldo instead of Max. The money has to be Conor vs Eddie level for them to give Pettis a titleshot over Max.

Pettis is certainly more of a money name than Holloway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back