All was not lost for "Who the f*** is that guy"

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
The irony of that situation is that Jeremy Stephens' fame has shot through the roof over night.

I guess it wasn't a complete mistake for him to speak up.

What makes you think his fame has shot through the roof?

getting slayed by Conor got him more attention than any of his UFC wins lol

thats hilarious

I do think he benefited from speaking up. More should do that. Sad fact is that if Conor addresses you directly with contempt, ppl talk about you. For a guy like Jeremy, who only real fans know, now casuals know that this guy allegedly puts ppl flat out unconscious. They'll watch his fight with Frankie now, to see if he can.

He really does benefit. Hate to admit it but it's true.

So what you're saying is that yet again, conor has changed someone's bum life?

Nobody cares about him. In fact, i don't fuckin know who is he

Conor will steal his soul in 2017

Lol how you dorks act like Conor not knowing who someone is is the most hilarious thing ever when it's exactly what Rampage did when he was asked about something Chael said

But for the wrong reasons lol. He is a laughing stock

The reality of it is, no one knows who the fuck Jeremy Stephens unless you're a hardcore MMA fan.

And to be honest, when it was going on Live, I thought Jeremy Stephens was that guy who beat Conor McGregor years ago when he said "Oh you know who I am", until I had to wikipedia that shit and see that it was Joseph Duphy who I was thinking of.

I don't understand how people here who say they are mma fans claim to not know who Jeremy is. It's not like he is a new arrival.

That shit was pretty funny lol I liked how Stephens answered his question about Edgar though, "MSG its goin down, your boys getting knocked the fuck out" lol

Famous for being referred to as 'who the fook is that guy'

excellent

I don't understand how people here who say they are mma fans claim to not know who Jeremy is. It's not like he is a new arrival.

Because he hasn't done anything to make people notice him. I had to Wikipedia him tbh...

Because he hasn't done anything to make people notice him. I had to Wikipedia him tbh...

You have to be kidding. An MMA/UFC fan who doesn't know who Stevens is? You must follow it very closely. If he hasn't fought McGregor you don't know who he is.

I'm glad he spoke up. Wasn't really a fan before but I like his comparison of McGregor to a ginger crackhead

hi-res-8683ea85d0b97755c98cf34f6661967e_crop_exact.jpg

You see people like that in the rough areas around my city

Back